Pandora's box question stuck

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Adamsx, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Adamsx

Adamsx New Member

Aug 10, 2013
    #1 Adamsx, Aug 10, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
    Hi playing a new puzzle game and I'm completely stuck on this level does anybody know how to complete it? Somehow I've got to match the symbols and colour of the stones with the hint in the middle.

Level info is: Tap to change the symbols on the stone. Match the colour of the symbol with the hint.

[​IMG]

Thanks

2. JDUB916

JDUB916 New Member

Aug 12, 2013
    I too was stuck for a while and then I figured it out. Let's see if I can explain this correctly. You have to match the color of the stones in the pattern, on both sides, so draw a line down the center, 6 stones on the left and 6 on the right.

Now, look at the jagged lines that connect the stones this is what you will use to complete the pattern. For example, your picture shows the bottom 3 are connected with a triangle shaped jagged line with Green, Yellow, and Blue. Yellow then breaks off with the Jagged line in two ways, one jagged line goes to Red, and the other Jagged line goes to pink. Finally the pink jagged line continues off to Cyan.

If you look at the stone pattern on the left in your picture, the 3 stones on the bottom left are the ones that are connected with a triange (In your picture those are currently Green, Blue and Yellow). The Green stone is the one that breaks off and connects to the Pink Stone and then the Green stone connects to the Yellow stone, and finally the Yellow stone connects to the Pink stone.

So, to complete the puzzle in your example on the left side, you would change the following stones to be these colors:
    - Green = Yellow
    - Bottom Pink = Red
    - Top Yellow = Pink
    - Top Pink = Cyan
    - Bottom Yellow - Blue
    - Blue = Green

Its all about matching the pattern of how the jagged lines connect. The easiest way to sum it up is think of the traingle pattern, the tip of the triangle pattern breaks off into 1 stone and also breaks off into a line of 2 stones.

PEACE!