Does anyone know this app?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by popjam5, Nov 7, 2013.

1. popjam5

popjam5 Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2012
    I remember from ages ago an app which im pretty sure was still in development. It interested me, but somehow I've forgotten the name of it :/ Any help would be appreciated.

So basically there are 2 red vertical lines on either side of the screen (the game is played in horizontal). The background is like a grassy field. Then you get various troops/monsters, and you must place them behind your red line. The monsters than go forward towards the opponents line (in a straight line). The opponent can do the same thing. So basically it is like a complete war, and you can send out any monsters on the field to try an reach your opponents side. When two come together, they fight or something. The one troop i remember is bats. Lots of bats.
    I think the name of the game includes battle or monsters in it, however dont take my word for it.

If you solve this, I will give you a cookie. If this made no sense whatsoever, my apologies.

2. popjam5

Jun 15, 2012
    I don't think this is it, but thanks for the reply :). It wasnt as far back as 2010, maybe the start of this year. Also, the graphics were a bit more cartoonish.

3. popjam5

Jun 15, 2012
    Thanks, I'll have a look as well. And yeah, it's really annoying when you have something in the back of your mind, but you can't...quite...remember.