KUNUNDRUM has gone free til Monday

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by HTWGames, Nov 20, 2011.

1. HTWGames

HTWGames Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2011
    Game Developer
    Toronto/Vancouver
  2. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Nice puzzler. My iTunes review :

Nic graphics, good mechanics. From what I can tell, people don't seem to understand the object is to solve in minimal moves, not just solve. You can find the minimal moves needed, but it's hidden in the level select screen.#

It would be nice to have an undo function for moves, having to start all the way back, when you are experimenting with a critical junction is painful.#

Fans of this genre should give it a whirl.#

Good luck, there are a lot of these types in the app store, not that I'm complaining, but you are likely going to have to have more "curb appeal" to get noticed. I'm not an expert in what that is, just letting you know it doesn't stand out against others to me.

3. HTWGames

Oct 10, 2011
    Game Developer
    Toronto/Vancouver
    Hey! Thanks for the great feedback :) Yeah this is our first title out of the gate. There's been some growing pains and such, but we really just wanted to see if we could produce a quality title for people to enjoy. So far it's been pretty positive. Just need more exposure.

We're looking at doing a bit of a pr push with prmac.com

See what kind of response we get for our money...which honestly was a fraction of what a PR Firm wanted to charge us.

Either way I hope you're digging the game :) Enjoy it!

We'll have another one coming soon that I'm sure will be pretty cool.

Cheers!

4. wilflare

wilflare Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Singapore
    enjoyed playing this game :D
    great game, great dev :D
    don't miss out!

5. HTWGames

Oct 10, 2011
    Game Developer
    Toronto/Vancouver
    All week long!!!!!

Ok so since it's Thanksgiving weekend in the States and Black Friday is this week we've decided to just let the game go free until next Saturday!

Kunundrum
    http://goo.gl/YYaYd

We want you guys to have fun and enjoy our title for absolutely nothing but the warmth of enjoyment and support.

Please take a look, a lot of people are digging it.

Cheers everyone!

6. jonnycache

jonnycache Well-Known Member

May 14, 2011
    Really excellent music in this game which is a real rarity these days.

7. HTWGames

Oct 10, 2011
    Game Developer
    Toronto/Vancouver
    Wow thanks man! Wanna know a tiny secret? It was made almost entirely on the iPad garage tunes app hahaha I would sit there late at night just experimenting and trying different things :)

Glad you dig it man! If it weren't for the 20 meg cap I'd have done full songs but what can ya do :(