Universal Infinity Blade II - (by Chair Entertainment Group, LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by JeNeI, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Trysis3

Trysis3 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Search for my name couple pages back for a way to bring back your lost progress ,only if you have IOS5>

2. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    #1002 your personal robot, Dec 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2011
    I'm two chapters into the novel. Brilliantly written! The sci-fi stuff of IB1 is there again. Wow. Just can't stop reading. This book is really lifting the games to a whole new level. It's a must (and I can say that after two chapters only).

[​IMG]

3. mikeg123

mikeg123 Well-Known Member

Sep 23, 2009
    Same here! I just started reading the book an hour ago, and it is fantastic so far. It has already helped fill in some of the gaps. :)

4. JMarceLF

JMarceLF Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    CHEF
    California
    For those confused about the story or feel its lost it's mysterious feel, all I can forbid recommend the book. The book really makes it all work together. I'm just shocked Chair didn't incorporate this book more in game somehow. This info is crucial to making the game mean anything so I couldn't imagine playing the sequel only knowing what I learned from playing the original game. Most of you don't know who Isa(girl in opening sequence) is or what is motivating Sirus(main character) to find this Worke guy. Read the book, it's cheap good n short and will make you enjoy the game more.

5. Pacificsun0481

Pacificsun0481 Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Sacramento, CA
    Immersion in an RPG? Try Dark Souls. You'll love it! :D

(it's tough, but it feels so beautifully immersive, haunting, foreboding, and lonely.)

6. Pacificsun0481

Pacificsun0481 Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Sacramento, CA
    Agreed. 100%

7. mcamp

mcamp Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Nope. Now I'm starting over for the third time.

8. mcamp

mcamp Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2010
    Sorry, are we discussing Infinity Blade, or Skyrim? :confused:

Fuhgett'it. I'm going back to Dark Souls. Love me some Dark Souls.

9. BirkusTheGreat

BirkusTheGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    I had that problem, it's an easy fix though, vreate a character in a differeent character slot, the once you do that, reselect your original slot (even if it says level 0 rebirth 1, and all your stuff will be be back

10. chukwuka13

chukwuka13 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    So after the update for some reason everytime i loud the game back up it starts me over with me character

11. Hai5

Hai5 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    I'm on bloodline 20 and still haven't figured out a way to start NG+. It's not in Character Slot. Where should it be exactly?

12. Cause007

Cause007 Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2009
    After beating the game, it automatically throws you into New Game+ (it doesn't announce it or give you a choice; you simply start over with your current status).

13. toast7

toast7 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2010
    I'm probably not the only one with these problems, but:

Finished the game on rebirth 5 @ lvl 24, started NG+ with most basic gear and no money. Couldn't finish the tutorial with that gear. Then the saved game erases when I try to reload it.

14. Hai5

Hai5 Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    I thought the New Game+ is like in IB1 where you get Mech Gears. New Game+ is identified as Bloodline^2 for example, the "^" sign is missing in my bloodline

15. Firebird2002

Firebird2002 Active Member

Nov 30, 2011
    #1015 Firebird2002, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
    I have to admit this is the best game I ever played on the iOS, the graphics is better than any other game out there, the fun factor is a 10/10.
    I beat the god king 3 times, each time with a different weapon style.
    I love the choice of weapons.
    I never played the game feeling like I am fighting the same titan over and over like the last infinity blade.
    This is infinity blade done the way it is supposed to be done.

Just wondering how many other people here on the iphone 4s experienced decreased battery life while playing this game?
    My Iphone lasted half as long as it usually do when I play this game along with it getting really hot?

16. JMarceLF

JMarceLF Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    CHEF
    California
    #1016 JMarceLF, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
    I think I lost my game stats and money. I tried to play before I updated an everything started over. And now I updated and it's still all gone. Is there a way to reload my game fr iCloud or whatever or am I sol?

Wow should I even bother starting a new game or will this shit erase again? Blah!

17. airdan

airdan Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Belize
    I dont get the story at all but I'm loving the game on my ipad2. The stone demon and the huge mech guy are still too hard to beat but I wonder what comes after. Cant wait!

18. eggzbacon

eggzbacon Well-Known Member

May 17, 2009
    The Golden State
    You'll get the story if you play the first Infinity Blade.

19. rhljk14

rhljk14 Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Swansea, MA
    Can you sell items in this game? I know you could in the first and I cant figure out how to in this one.

20. BirkusTheGreat

BirkusTheGreat Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2009
    Don't panic! That happened to me, all you have to do is start a new character in a DIFFERENT slot than your original, then after starting, switch to your original slot (even if it says level 0 rebirth 1) and play it, when selected all your gear, levels, progress, etc. will be there. I don't know why that works, but it does.