iPhone Surgeon Simulator: Malpractice Makes Perfect (By Bossa)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by killercow, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Bronxsta

Bronxsta Well-Known Member

Anyone excited for this? Surgeon Simulator on IOS finally!
    Or does the IOS crowd not know Surgeon Simulator?

2. Pocketnova

Pocketnova Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    I'm super excited. I'm really interested to see how it controls, and if it's a full port (plus dentistry mode) or just the dentistry mode and nothing else.

3. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    #4 Montanx, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2014
    Never heard of surgeon simulator. After youtubing it, it looks extremely bad but also extremely funny to watch people play.

4. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    It's be curious how Surgeon Simulator's unique control scheme would transfer to touch devices. On computer you control a hand with the mouth and each finger with a key so movement is awkward/imprecise leading to challenging and hilarious results. The slapstick humor is fun.

On computer you can get Surgeon Simulator with a boatload of other games on www.humblebundle.com at ~$5.50 for the next few days.

5. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    I'm going to bet that you use your actual hand to control his hand.
    Ps : it says in the article it's called surgeon simulator malpractice makes perfect

6. PeteOzzy

PeteOzzy Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2013
    Norwich, England
    Ha! Amazing! Cannot wait for this, only yesterday I was discussing the PC game and how much I wanted to get it. I will certainly be interested int the control scheme too - the intentionally awkward/difficult controls seemed to be a massive part of the humour as you throw organs around and accidentally drill into people's faces.

Malpractice makes perfect may be the best subtitle for a game I've ever heard!

7. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member