Assassin's Creed Level 4-2 help!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Random_Guy, May 21, 2009.

1. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Hey guys, I have just bought Assassin's Creed and I'm loving it! However, my fun has come to a halt as I am stuck on level 4-2.

Since I am busy, I cannot show you a screenshot but it is the part where Altair is underground in this fire place, and there is some guy stuck in a cage.

What I'm I meant to do? The arrow tells me to go on top of the cage to a cross-bow guy on a platform above the cage, but there is no way that I can get onto the platform.

Please help! Thanks.

2. julzsantana15

julzsantana15 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Michigan
    When you climb up that wall rope stuff, try to jump when you're a little lower than the cage ceiling floor or when you're at the same level as the cage floor thing

3. Prab

Prab Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Dec 17, 2008
    CS student
    SG
    I think the way to go up is actually from somewhere on the left. I could be wrong though, it's been awhile since I played AC. But my point is, try to find a way up, but it need not be a way near the pointing arrow.

4. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Is anyone able to post a video of this being done? Thanks.

5. cooper999

cooper999 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Can someone Please help Im stuck here too?

How the heck do I do this!

6. 21duc29

21duc29 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Student
    The guy in the cage is in the left side, right? I think you go left and there should be something to elevate you to go up to cut the chandelier. Not sure and I already passed that I think ;)

7. cooper999

cooper999 Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2009
    Arg the cage is in the middle and ropes are on the left it won't let me jump from ropes to cage and I don't know what to do can someone replay this level and help!

8. noisepoet

noisepoet New Member

Oct 21, 2009
    more 4-2 drama

Hi, guys. I'm stuck on 4-2 as well. I've gone through the "rolling" motion at the beginning and have jumped from wall to wall to reach the upper level. I've noticed that when you step or apply pressure to the wooden panel, the spikes on the other side of the area I've just climbed recede. I'm assuming that I'm supposed to be able to pick up or push one of the boxes on the other side of the drain over to rest on the wooden panel, but I can't get behind the boxes to do this. Any ideas?

Thank you.