Artillery Brigade Coming Soon From Makers Of F.A.S.T & Published by Bulkypix

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toad In The Hole

Toad In The Hole Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2009
    **** All
    In A Hole
    #1 Toad In The Hole, Nov 3, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2010
    Leading games publisher, BulkyPix, today announced an agreement with Revo Solutions, the creators of F.A.S.T. and Skies of Glory, to publish the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad game, Artillery Brigade. Artillery Brigade dramatically recreates the action and intensity of military conflicts of WWII, where the player takes on an overwhelming onslaught of enemy forces from land, sea and air.

[​IMG]

In the game you will battle wave after wave of assaults from enemy companies of soldiers, warships, tanks, and much more! With a full 360-degree range of motion, you will blast away using high-powered, heavy weapons and machine guns, in an effort to defeat the attack. The amount of troops advancing and the pattern of attack changes and gets more difficult as you advance through the game.

"BulkpyPix is delighted to work with Revo Solutions and to bring Artillery Brigade to the Apple App Store. The game is an adrenaline-packed shooter that offers gamers first hand experience and the thrill of military combat," says Vincent Dondaine, CMO of BulkyPix. "The fast-paced, suspenseful and challenging action will have you coming back for more time and time again."

Game Features:

· Immersive real-time combat environment

· WWII simulation with full retina display and auto rotate support.

· Amazing graphics, visual effects music and true life sounds.

· Game center and Open Feint leaderboards and achievements for competing with friends around the globe.

· Easy controls choose between touch, gyroscope and accelerometer and use the great helpers like target finder, zoom and radar movement.

· 6 different environments.

· Day and night missions.

· 3 different classes of weapons machine guns, AA guns, rocket launchers.

· Unlock powerful weapons for each class.

· Great replay value - unlock survival mode for each campaign mission accomplished.

"BulkyPix's has proven their expertise in publishing high-quality games for the App Store and that makes them the ideal partner to bring Artillery Brigade to gamers worldwide," said Andrei Hanganu, Business Development Manager of Revo Solutions. "We have enjoyed working with BulkyPix, and are excited to broaden our relationship. Our hopes are high regarding the fact that both sides will gain a lot from this cooperation."

Artillery Brigade is currently in final stages of development and is scheduled for release mid November.

2. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    No screenshots?

3. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Sounds good from the description. It'd be nice to see some screenshots or a gameplay video. I hope it isn't freemium based though.

4. Garbagemaster

Garbagemaster Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    I'm intrigued...how about some screenshots or a few snippets of gameplay video?

5. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    A good collaboration

6. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
  7. EMTKiNG

EMTKiNG Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2010
    EMT
    Los Angeles,CA
    OMG I'm in on this one I love barraging people from miles away with artie!!

8. fili

fili New Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Programmer
    Bucharest
  9. fili

fili New Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Programmer
    Bucharest
    I managed to get a wallpaper from the artists team :)
    [​IMG]
    More coming soon...

10. fili

fili New Member

Nov 25, 2010
    Programmer
    Bucharest
    And another wallpaper. A little dark, but I like it :)

[​IMG]