Super World Adventures FREE! [FAAD]

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by AnarKitty, Jun 24, 2011.

1. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA

Super World Adventures

Triniti Interactive Limited
    *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!* a WILD BOAR has STOLEN your LUNCH! now it's TIME to CATCH HIM! RUN, JUMP, and THROW ACORN…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!* a WILD BOAR has STOLEN your LUNCH! now it's TIME to CATCH HIM! RUN, JUMP, and THROW ACORNS! cross RIVERS, climb MOUNTAINS, and MORE! ► ► ► ► ► a young lumberjack named ritchie was taking his lunch one day, when all of a sudden, a nasty wild boar popped out from behind a tree, and stole his lunchbox and axe! determined to recover his belongings, ritchie set out on a journey through the forest to find the swine thief. little did he know what troubles he would find! ► ► ► ► ► • classic PLATFORMER GAMEPLAY • ingenious LEVEL DESIGN • 'fantasy lite' ART STYLE ► ► ► ► ► • 6 uniquely landscaped ENVIRONMENTS • 36 action-packed LEVELS • 12 challenging BOSSES • 100+ hidden BONUS ITEMS • game center LEADERBOARDS + ACHIEVEMENTS ► ► ► ► ► http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames
    Information
    Seller:Triniti Interactive Limited
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Feb 10, 2011
    Updated:Nov 26, 2013
    Version:1.2.7
    Size:25.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Hot on the heels of the excellent 1-Bit Ninja's release, a classic iOS Mario-alike has gone free for FAAD. If you like classic platformers and don't have SWA, picking it up for free is a no-brainer. :)

2. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Super World Adventures

It's Triniti, but it seems like one of their best.

Super World Adventures

Triniti Interactive Limited
    *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!* a WILD BOAR has STOLEN your LUNCH! now it's TIME to CATCH HIM! RUN, JUMP, and THROW ACORN…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    *NOW FREE for a LIMITED TIME!* a WILD BOAR has STOLEN your LUNCH! now it's TIME to CATCH HIM! RUN, JUMP, and THROW ACORNS! cross RIVERS, climb MOUNTAINS, and MORE! ► ► ► ► ► a young lumberjack named ritchie was taking his lunch one day, when all of a sudden, a nasty wild boar popped out from behind a tree, and stole his lunchbox and axe! determined to recover his belongings, ritchie set out on a journey through the forest to find the swine thief. little did he know what troubles he would find! ► ► ► ► ► • classic PLATFORMER GAMEPLAY • ingenious LEVEL DESIGN • 'fantasy lite' ART STYLE ► ► ► ► ► • 6 uniquely landscaped ENVIRONMENTS • 36 action-packed LEVELS • 12 challenging BOSSES • 100+ hidden BONUS ITEMS • game center LEADERBOARDS + ACHIEVEMENTS ► ► ► ► ► http://twitter.com/TRINITIgames http://facebook.com/TRINITIgames
    Information
    Seller:Triniti Interactive Limited
    Genre:Action, Arcade
    Release:Feb 10, 2011
    Updated:Nov 26, 2013
    Version:1.2.7
    Size:25.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
    That is a disgrace to even mention 1-bit ninja in the same sentence as this crap. This is a terrible terrible game and not even worth playing for free where as 1-bit ninja is a fantastic game.

4. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    My bad, hope the mods get my other thread. And yeah, I just played it, and it is pretty much crap. And i love platformers.

5. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Um, wow. Really? Perhaps you didn't read what you just quoted - like, at all. I didn't compare the two in any way, I simply mentioned that 1-Bit Ninja was an excellent new platformer game, and coincidentally FAAD was offering Super World Adventures for free today. For the record, there are a lot of people who actually do like SWA, and for people who like free games to try out and enjoy the genre, it might be worth a look.

6. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011

7. foxmulderino

foxmulderino Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Student
    Italy
    this game is the reign of boredom...pass it over

8. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    YES! I'm so glad I waited on this one!

9. MNoldAr

MNoldAr Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Download it because it's from Triniti, but turns out a bad experience that I played for 5 minutes, with great patience indeed, and finaly delete it without any thought. The animation runs not smooth makes me feel I need an iOS 6 to run the game.

10. AOR

AOR Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2011
    Independent game developer
    San Francisco
    I downloaded and tried it today but I was left a little bit disappointed to be honest, especially after playing the awesome Army of Darkness Defense game, which was also free.

11. EfratBarTal

EfratBarTal Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Female
    CEO
    Tel-Aviv
    not as bad as some have said

it kinda reminded me of pizza boy, but with a lacking implementation.

it feels very unpolished, like it's half-baked. the jumping physics are weird, the animation is not very good, and i never seen a game borrow so many elements from super mario in my life!

i wouldn't buy it, but if it's free - hey why not?

12. Snake Eater

Snake Eater Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2011
    I love platforming games but this is perhaps the worst platformer I've played. Lifeless graphics, terrible controls, no personality