Alexandria Bloodshow By SEGA

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by goiMot, Apr 24, 2012.

1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
  2. Rivozzz

Rivozzz Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I feel it's the same as samurai blood show but different graphics... Or am I wrong??

3. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Samurai bloodshow, total war: battles and now this. I think sega is wanting to efficiently dominate this game type.
    Oh well, good on them, I don't mind these games. Looks pretty good.

4. seleneluna

seleneluna Active Member

Aug 5, 2010
  5. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    This is a different video. It is samura blood shed two, not Alexandria blood shed!

6. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    I will be very mad if I buy Alexandria blood shed then after a week or so comes samurai blood shed 2

7. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    oh my gosh both games look amazing. i'm getting them both! bloodshow was so good and these are just new units and new features (and boss battles??) and crazier sound tracks. I'm in!

Alexandria looks great as it seems like there's 2 different sides instead of like only egyptians. too bad it didn't come out today. maybe next week?

8. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    I couldn't resist (and somehow never knew!) and got the Japanese version. It's awesome. Though I feel like the campaign is just as long as the Samurai game because the map is about half the size (and you go over the same map with each faction). But variety is definitely there!

9. Rivozzz

Oct 6, 2009
    Half the size of map? They could have made it at least the same size... Anyway apart of map... What are variation from original? Same units with new graphics???

10. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Hey! Not sure what you mean same units? The Alexandria Game has no Samurai in it. It's Egyptians vs Greeks.. each with the same art style that you'd find from each culture (just like the Samurai version) which makes it really cool of course.

The main variation is 2 different races to play and then they added general abilities which use a super power that consumes skill points (the only way to get more skill points is to sacrifice cards when not playing a level). Also each side, at least at first, plays very differently. I love using the Greeks personally because I love their look but they require a completely different strategy. It seems like you don't get archers until later on in the game. The Egyptians for the most part play similar to the Samurai in the original.

11. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Great to see another title in this series already, and with impressive graphics once again. Hope this drops soon, as it says.