Team Monster

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by danchovy, Nov 22, 2012.

1. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Island Map!!!

Here's a game map of the first island, Green Island for Team Monster!
    If you look closely, you can probably guess which fairy tale it parodies...somewhat. *wink wink*

More island maps and monsters will be shown next week!

Attached Files:

2. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Haha that's awesome! Can't wait for release! Any news on a time for release? Day one buyer here!

3. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Some Monsters!

Since we were caught up with finishing touches to the game, I guess this thread was pretty silent for a while. So here's some of the many monsters you can meet in Team Monster. Feel free to ask me about them!

Armacow: The first monster friend you meet. It has peaceful eyes and hard, armor-like hide. You can always trust it to have your back.

Chimpney: A monkey with a chimney-like head. It's usually docile, but as it gets angry, smoke starts to rise from its head.

Knighturtle: Knighturtle donned armor to face against Dr. Deadwood, the villain of Jungle Island. But since it's a pacifist, it wields a celery stick for mercy. But it's still determined to wipe out evil ruthlessly. Must be confusing.

Oniball: A mischievous monster shaped like an onion. It doesn't like the fact that there are more carrots than onions in its island.

Punchrat: Legend has it that Punchrats were once timid prey animals that ran away from predators. But one day, a retired boxer taught them boxing for self-defense, and since then they found a new calling and newer challenges.

Solar Bear: A bear that evolved to take advantage of sunlight. It has solar panels on its back and its eyes glare with sunlight. Rumor has it that they are used as power sources for the infamous Bears Incorporated...

Attached Files:

4. sawyer4325

May 20, 2011
    Love the art! Can't wait!

5. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Release date yet?

6. comicx90

comicx90 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    I have a question about the social element.

How will it be used in game?

7. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Thanks for the compliments! I'm pushing the art team to give me some more artwork regarding other playable monsters and maybe some bosses, so cross your fingers!

8. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Answers

1. Release date: I know you've all heard this before, but I can't give you a predetermined release date for NA, EU, etc. just yet. This is because we're currently working on a local(that is, Korean) version soon to be released, so the concrete release date announcement for other regions will have to wait. I can tell you that it will be within the early part of this year(which is kinda scary, since I might be participating in localization to English...arrgh). I know this isn't what you wanted to hear, but I'll do my best to keep you guys up to date.

2. Social elements: You and your friends can visit each other's camps and help out with the chores. This will help in enriching your resources as well as strengthening your monster allies, which will also help in skill advancements,quests, etc. Your overall scores will be affected by this as well, and the social rankings systems will award those with highest rankings with special bonuses and prizes. So social interaction will hopefully stimulate a healthy, friendly competition!

9. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    More pics!

These are some of the images for our Korean release (but I think those Korean phrases won't really bother you guys, right? :)). When we finish up English versions, I'll upload them first here!

Attached Files:

10. comicx90

Jul 26, 2012
    Pretty cool, I must say

11. danchovy

danchovy Member

Nov 19, 2012
    Thanks. The Korean version is coming out this month, so we're really busy, but after the Korean release, we're going to put all our effort into the English version. So bear with our rather infrequent updates for the moment :)

12. comicx90

Jul 26, 2012
    Its alright and by all means, take your time. :)

13. comicx90

Jul 26, 2012
    Would you mind if I were to ask how to process is going? No need to bother.

14. sawyer4325

May 20, 2011
    Is the English version still coming along?

15. florhackson

florhackson Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
  16. christouphie

christouphie Member

Jul 9, 2013
    Hello,

any news about the release date(english version)?

im playing the korean version atm this game is so good :p

17. Mohaawk

Mohaawk Member

Jun 20, 2013
    argh this has to be my most anticipated game across ALL platforms since i found out about it last year. the korean version wont run on my phone so i have to wait. this just looks like its made for me. i really hope it comes out soon.

can i ask what the pricing model is gonna be like?

18. MasterWill

MasterWill Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2013
    Whats with this Game? Its out in chinese language.
    Is there a way to get this game on english?

19. krillin63

krillin63 Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Yes!!!

Finally, since the time I downloaded it and I can not play because of KAKAO system does not work in France!

AMAZING good news!

20. arniepike

arniepike Member

Nov 9, 2013
    #40 arniepike, Nov 19, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
    Hello... I've been playing this for a month now and really loved it. But im worried that you might not have plans on updating this game anymore. My cousin told me that your last update was five months ago. He started playing it last february and lose hope that an update will ever come again. Please let us know..... we really like this game.

Thanks...