Gameloft's Bridge Odyssey...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Rocotilos, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Rocotilos

Rocotilos Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2009
    iOS Apps & Games Developer
    Anyone get passed Island 2 Bridge 2???

How the heck do u connect to the other anchor?? only one anchor i saw in that level...

I love this game btw. ;)

2. Beto_Machado

Beto_Machado Well-Known Member

#2 Beto_Machado, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
    I remember there are stages where you need to make the sun go up to change the tide. Is it one of those? There are also some where you put the bridge only to a point, and the animals will still fall safely.

3. Rocotilos

Dec 5, 2009
    The level im stuck is at the lava thingy... inside a volcano or something..

there is only 1 anchor at the left. on the right side nada. just the cage. i tried a few structures but failed. maybe i need to study civil engineering lol

4. Stuck there too. Strange.

5. Rocotilos

Dec 5, 2009
    Im reading reviews in the iTunes that ppl are stuck at other levels... like Island 6 etc... so i guess island2 is passable.. but no idea how..

maybe there is some hidden ways to do it?? anybody can share?? i love this game.. but being stuck at Island2 really sucks..

6. Youjinbo

Youjinbo Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2009
    Art Director/Illustrator
    Springfield, MO
    I'm also stuck at that same lava level and I've played it off and on for a couple of weeks trying to work it out. Thought about looking it up online then I saw this thread and bet others were stuck there too.

7. #7 LostLegend, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2010
    Tried some zany stuff even triangles. Nothing works. All we got is up up up and 1 thing to put bridge on.
    Edit: Triangles workbut worst part is when bridge breaks randomly while the animal is still on it! Unsolvable!

Edit: Got it! Make triangles going north east (as many as you can) and it will drop to become a bridge.

8. Rocotilos

Dec 5, 2009
    Really guys?? then i wonder whether it is a bug or somthing? i wrote a review on the app already.. not sure if the dev is reading it... there tonnes of reviews..

9. Found a youtube of it, look up to edited post.

10. Rocotilos

Dec 5, 2009
    Can u draw that for me? :D

edit: ok i found the youtube too. thanks LostLegend!! Seems everything is in youtube haha

11. think of it as a long line going to the top right. Triangle tops will go top left.
    |\
    -

Just make that general patten to the top right.
    Or search youtube for bridge odyssey world 2 (first video result in google too)

EDIT:Seems you found it :)

12. Beto_Machado

Beto_Machado Well-Known Member

I'm on island 4, so it's very much doable.