NEW Point and Click Adventure - need Beta Testers (like Secret of Grisly Manor)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by tielore, May 30, 2012.

1. tielore

tielore Well-Known Member

#1 tielore, May 30, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
    We are working on a new Point and Click Adventure (similar to the style of "Secret of Grisly Manor" or "Lost City") - and we could use some beta testers.

The game revolves around the mysterious Nikola Tesla, a time traveling device he invented, and a big experiment gone wrong for the citizens of Colorado Springs.

If you're interested in being a beta tester for this new game, Post a comment and then send me a Private Message with the following:

If you're setup with TestFlight Send me your Test Flight email address. If not, but you'd like to use Test Flight (which simplifies the entire beta test process) you can follow this recruitment url: http://bit.ly/N1RP1f

If you don't have, or want to sign up with, a Test Flight account, but still want to participate, PM me with the following info. Although Test Flight applicants will be given priority.
    - UDID for your device ( this video will show you how to get your UDID)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvJLYR_FUA0
    - your email address so I can send you a copy of the adhoc app
    - your device type (iPhone 4s, iPod touch 2nd gen, iPad 3, etc...)

If you Private Message me this info, I'll send you a copy of the adhoc app built for your device, along with instructions on how to install an adhoc beta app via iTunes. If you're signed up through Test Flight though, you'll get a notification via Test Flight when the beta app is available, and it's a simple click to install right on your mobile device.

IOS devices only for now.

Thanks,
    Tyler
    iCOOLgeeks

Here's a couple pics to wet your appetites.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PM me if you want to be part of the beta test.

2. Pepper2427

Pepper2427 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Wits End
    Looks promising. Will keep an eye out for this one in the future

3. tielore

Just added the game name and a brief description to the game for those interested. We're still looking for interested beta testers. So, if you're interested, please leave a comment here, then PM me with the info I outlined above. Thanks.

4. TillDeEnd

TillDeEnd Member

May 9, 2012
    What does it mean when someone sais pm me?

5. tielore

"PM" stands for "Private Message". if your logged into touch arcade you can send other users private messages.

6. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Email sent

7. tielore

8. Knoxjpac

Knoxjpac New Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Still need beta testers?

I just found this forum while searching for new point & click games for my kids.
    They loved Grisly Manor, Lost City, Cryptic Keep, Cryptic Caverns, and more...
    My youngest- and most clever kid- is 5 yrs old, so long required reading parts are a bit of a deterrent. My kids are hungry for more apps like above mentioned, so I created a test flight account, in hopes of finding these gems.
    Sending a PM now....

9. tonydeli7

tonydeli7 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2010
    Freelance Computer Engineer
    Greece
    Just joined using the TestFlight URL..

10. jtall

jtall Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2012
    North Carolina
    I would definitely live to beta test this! I'll pm my testflight info

11. Well Placed Cactus

Jul 24, 2012
    Brisbane, Australia
    Awesome! Just signed up for the beta so hopefully I will get to play soon. Point and click games are awesome. Looking forward to playing.