Ninja Joe out on Nov 23rd | Time travelling ninjas, Velociraptors and more

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by nerkos, Nov 22, 2012.

1. From all of us at AmnesiaGames, we are really proud to present you with Ninja Joe, our very first game for touchscreen phones (iOS, Android and WP).

Ninja joe is a platform runner: Joe goes back in time to the Stone Age, where he must find hidden gems, run from skiing velociraptors and defeat three evil Dinosaur Bosses. The game is filled with lots of nonsensical humor (see the achievements) and great play mechanics.

We´ll be giving out lots of promocodes and giftcards tomorrow on our twitter, and also make a post tomorrow here on TA, so stay tuned!

List of features
    Ninja Joe must run for his life and get the gems from the evil velociraptors
    Ninja Joe must travel to the age of dinosaurs to find the mystical gems that will save his master's life. He must run for his life and get the gems from the evil velociraptors. Run through the jungle, desert and glacier in 25 exciting levels, avoid the dinosaurs and beat the evil velociraptor bosses!
    The game is played doing simple gestures on the screen: Jump, Kick, Dash, Slide (+ combos) always playable with one single finger (intuitive, almost zero learning curve). You must play it!
    Features:
    * Infinite Run Mode, run as far as you can
    * 25 levels and 3 secret gems per level
    * Evil velociraptor bosses
    * 30 challenging awards
    * Three different worlds: Desert Cliffs, Dark Forest and White Peaks
    * Touchscreen gestures: Jump, Kick, Dash, Slide ... combine them in creative ways!
    * Velociraptors on ski ??!!
    * Original soundtrack
    * Secret story ending!

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Looks great! Wish I could nab one of the promo codes!

EDIT: aw... I don't have a twitter account :(

3. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Ninja Joe looks promising.
    Same here.

4. ezone

ezone Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2009
    Game Developer @ Ezone.com
    Perth, Australia
    Looks great guys - hope it doesn't get lost in the Black Friday sales...

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Just create one !

I'm not a huge twitter fan (i dont bother posting messages saying what i've had for breakfast or that like some people) but twitters great for keeping updated on many games etc

6. Thanks everyone, we made a facebook giveaway too so if you don´t have a twitter account you have a chance to win too.

Ninja Joe is already available by the way!