Title: Zap Zombies [a clicker with zombie]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by spacebulldog, Aug 18, 2015.

1. spacebulldog

spacebulldog Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Videogame Producer
    Seoul, Korea
    #1 spacebulldog, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2015
    Hello,

We're BiNAREE, a game studio located in Seoul. We're a team of people with quite an international gaming experience. And in March this year, we've decided to make a zombie game. The work has now come afar as we just passed the Beta period. As of now, we plan to submit the build to Apple very soon. And we'd like to hear what you guys think about the screenshots and provide a direction of any kind for Zap Zombies on this forum. Our detailed plan is to launch Zap Zombies this September on App Store first. But in case it changes, I will get you all updated on this forum.

Zap Zombies is a simple clicker RPG like Cookie Clicker and Tap Titans. We've tried to add different creatives for this amazing game genre. And all in all, I believe it has lots of potential considering all the designs. The team has talked about adding more control system like swiping or aiming. Anyhow, my team and I will try to improve the game system by communicating with the users continuosly even after we launch it on the market.

Fan Page: www.facebook.com/zapzombies

Download Links:
    : https://185737.measurementapi.com/serve?action=click&publisher_id=185737&site_id=111789&my_placement=forum

:: Launching Video ::

==========================================================
    [​IMG]
    Zap Zombies™ is a clicker-style simple RPG. All you need to do is slay the zombies with your fully-armed survivors, and you can upgrade their skills and powers in the laboratory. Zap Zombies is a free game with simple controls. Survivors help you to slay the zombies and you upgrade them to let them fight harder and harder.

[​IMG]
    ::: SLAY ZOMBIES! :::
    Tap your screen like there's no tomorrow to acquire more Enzyme and Power and annihilate them all!

[​IMG]
    ::: COLLECT ENZYME! :::
    Zombies drop enzyme, an important resource for upgrading survivors. Be sure to collect enzyme stacked up while off-line.

[​IMG]
    ::: UPGRADE SURVIVORS! :::
    Upgrade your survivors to become stronger and faster. Find more survivors when you collect enough Enzyme from the battle.

[​IMG]
    ::: 'AWAKEN' AND GET BIOCHIPS! :::
    You can start your life all over again. But you will witness the implanted bodies of your survivors, meaning they can slay the zombies faster and harder.

::: SKILLS IN THE LAB! :::
    Upgrade all your survivors with special skills: more and stronger Criticals and Gun Damage.

::: UNLIMITED GOLD MINE! :::
    Gold is essential to upgrading laboratory skills. Don't forget to upgrade your mine to collect more gold.

==========================================================

Once I have more creative assets, I will share them on this forum.

Thank you for reading this.

2. Back2funk

Back2funk Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    This looks great. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this thread :)

3. spacebulldog

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Videogame Producer
    Seoul, Korea
  4. Back2funk

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    Looks good. What happens if the zombies reach you? Is it game over and you start again from scratch?

Isn't that American football zombie taken straight out of plants v zombies?

5. spacebulldog

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Videogame Producer
    Seoul, Korea
    Hey,

According to the current game design, there's no penalty even when a zombie reaches to the fence. But we're still opened to add some penalties like these;
    - Taking some gold from your inventory
    - Damaging the cool-time of your skill

But again, Zap Zombies follows clicker rule, where there's no penalty usually except the angry grandmama of Cookie Clicker. And that football zombie, please look at ours closely. It's more like a scary-type. ;)

Thanks.

6. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    This is my Favorite genre. I buy every clicker that comes out. I'll be checking on this. Have a Twitter for the game?

7. spacebulldog

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Videogame Producer
    Seoul, Korea
    Thanks for pointing it out. We don't have yet. But before Zap Zombies has launched, we're going to make a twitter for sure. I will let you know once we have it. For now, you can get updated from Facebook Fan page
    : www.facebook.com/zapzombies

Thanks again.

8. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Hope you allow a beta test. I want to be the first

9. spacebulldog

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Videogame Producer
    Seoul, Korea
    Survivors of Zap Zombies

These are the survivors. You can collect them one by one while playing the game. Once you get some of the crews, you upgrade them in your own way. Knowing the weapon well is important for your decision. Here's a brief information about their weapon.
    [​IMG]

From the left:
    Jason, he has an SMG. He's the leader of them. He reacts your tap immediately.
    Kurt, he has a crossbow. His weapon is perfect for critical hit
    Amy, she has a sniper rifle. The bullet penetrates through zombies. It's great for multi-kills
    Ed, he has a flamethrower. Once zombies are within his range, he would burn them out.
    Larry, he has a gatling. It takes time to load up all bullets. But when it's ready, Boom!!!

News:
    We submitted the build to Apple and waiting for their review. When we have a confirmed schedule, I will share it on this forum.

Thanks

10. Back2funk

Mar 3, 2010
    England
    This is shaping up to be a fun game. I'm eagerly awaiting the news of its release :)

11. spacebulldog

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Videogame Producer
    Seoul, Korea
    Happy to hear that it looks fun to you. I will try not to disappoint you. Thanks!

12. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Been having fun with this one . Can't wait until the full game arrives

13. spacebulldog

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Videogame Producer
    Seoul, Korea
    Thank you for your invaluable feedback. The team is working on the crash and notification(the red dot) and will update it soon.

14. secredut

secredut Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2015
    I like your art style :) I'll look forward to this. Keep up the good work!

15. spacebulldog

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Videogame Producer
    Seoul, Korea
    The artists will be glad to hear it. Definitely I will let them know. Thanks!

16. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Yeah I was the one reporting all the crashes the other day. Every 15 minutes I would get a crash but would start right back up and go right back at it. This game is hard to put down. Hopefully that gets situated

17. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Wow I love clickers and I love killing zombies. This looks like it's right up my alley! I can't wait to play this one!

Billy

18. Love the art style! Keen to play!

19. spacebulldog

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Videogame Producer
    Seoul, Korea
    I hope Zap Zombies meets your expectation. We will release it around September and will keep updating on this forum.
    Thanks!

20. spacebulldog

Aug 10, 2015
    Male
    Videogame Producer
    Seoul, Korea
    Glad to hear you like the style! Will share more artworks in here.
    Thanks!