Tips on improving score in MiniSquadron?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tmcaffeine, Dec 31, 2009.

1. tmcaffeine

tmcaffeine Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Does anyone have any?

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    pray that you don't get hit and don't die. Not much else you can do.
    Killing a series of planes without dying gives you a points multiplier.
    Use a cluster bomb plane xD.

3. goldglover411

goldglover411 Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2009
    ipod touch game reviewer
    USA
    Fly like the wind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Jibba

Jibba Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    They really should have this info available on the game itself, but I know that combos and blowing planes up in the air (rather than letting them burn and hit the ground) increases your score a lot.

5. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

The easiest planes to get hit are the really fast moving ones, the really slow moving ones, or the laser plane (since the huge laser prevents you from seeing incoming fire). That's why I always use the medium-speed planes with good armor. Ironically it's the laser planes that give you the highest score since the laser hits continuously, giving you continuous score bonus.
    The moment you get hit by anything the score multiplier stops, not when you die. Therefore it's really hard to keep the multiplier; I think the highest one I've ever got was x8, destroying 8 planes without getting hit once.

6. wootbean

wootbean Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    the next whiskey bar
    T_T it's hard enough for me to finish 12 waves without using all of my lives. I stick with laser planes. homing missiles and cluster bombs are useless for me.