Any one play My Brute?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by kdaddy, Dec 13, 2009.

1. kdaddy

kdaddy Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    Webbie Designer
    Seatle
    I just saw this game at app store and figured out it has an in app purchase of God mode which cost 11$.. has any one played this game? Pocket gamer rated it 8/10.. The reviews are also good at apps store.. What do you think? should i get it?

2. S.I.D. CrAzY

S.I.D. CrAzY Well-Known Member

May 16, 2009
  3. RankoSao

RankoSao Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2009
    College Student
    State of Hysteria
  4. Mckenzinator

Mckenzinator Member

Dec 13, 2009
    #4 Mckenzinator, Dec 13, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
    Get it join me!!

yes i play this game daily its brilliant i am officially addicted!!

when you get it you will be asked if you have a master add this code (DAFFGIFE) and join the Zen Chamber this will give you a massive boost from the start cheers

5. Mckenzinator

Mckenzinator Member

Dec 13, 2009
    #5 Mckenzinator, Dec 13, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
    My Brute Dojo

Join the Zen Chamber and fight along side an army of brutal warriors with intense skills, weaponry and savage beasts, now with the update all Brute The dojo master control have the most ferocious of beasts, bears, the rare snow leopard, wolves,wolf cubs, dogs and Recently a panda. Zen Chamber focuses all idle power to defeat the toughest of foes. Join now to the highly regarded up and coming Dojo. with time and effort we will make it to the top!! Newest member has 140 victories and 15 deaths (Ukagawa lvl 18) join forces with... Master Date Masamune

As a former member of Cobra Kai, its overrated and needs to be tackled !!

Join Zen Chamber the new up and coming Dojo.

Join with the master code.. DAFFGIFE

your questions answered directly at.... [email protected]

6. GothamCity

GothamCity Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2009
    Italy
    i bought it few months ago when it's just started going on sale.
    It's good game but i hate the fact that you can't play anytime you want,you can do three battles per day with every of your three character if i don't go wrong..it was a good game but this "little" thing stop me to play it.

7. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    Hmmm. So is this game any good?

8. Faeryan

Faeryan Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    Finland
    It's not exactly a game. You get to pick a name and looks for your fighter and that's just about it. Then you pick an opponent to fight and watch as they beat each other.

Take a look at www.mybrute.com and judge for yourself. The iPhone version isn't much different from the browser one.

I played it daily for about 1½ months but in the end it got pretty boring.

9. Mckenzinator

Mckenzinator Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Yeah good game!!!

this is a good game the fact you thinking about buying it is enough. its only like £2 so thats the same you would spend on a shitty sandwich or summit lol. but yeahit is a good game much fun and it has massive replay value give it a shot

Join Zen Chamber

DAFFGIFE

10. The_Running_Man

The_Running_Man Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Do not get this. It sucks big time.