Greedy Mik: base defense game: Need beta testers! (TestFlight)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by GreedyMik, Jul 10, 2012.

1. GreedyMik

GreedyMik Member

Jun 24, 2012
    #1 GreedyMik, Jul 10, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
    Hello Guys,

http://youtu.be/QOV_dpaj2aM

Greedy Mik is a tap, Tap, TAP! Island defence game where requires fast reflex, continuous tapping, and use of strategy in combination of your fruit weapons and ultimate.

The story begun a hungry and greedy little monkey, Mik, cast away onto a deserted magical island which made of delicious sweets and candy. While Mik was about to have the whole island as his treat, a swarm of hungry fishes surrounds Mik and was also here for this feast. The only one that can stop these hungry fishes from snatching away this tasty treat is you, The Greedy Mik, arm yourself with your coconut and fruit weapons because the war was just about to begin.

**Game Features**

Intense tapping

Tap, Tap, Tap! The game which frantic fingers are needed to keep the fishes away. Acquire randomized fruit weapons off from the wooden boxes and fight towards your goal.

Powerful Ultimate

Collect anger and unleash a powerful ultimate that will clean up the swarm of fishes for you, How cool is that?

All kinds of fishes

A total of 12 kinds of colorful fishes and 1 evil boss character, each with their unique characteristics and skills.

Upgrade your fruit weapons

Kill the fishes to collect combos and earn gold. Upgrade your fruit weapons to stop them from eating your island.
    Weapons include a shotgun banana, machinegun grape, pineapple bomb and more...

Endless Mode
    Finish off the story mode to unlock the Endless Mode, keep fighting, earning more points, survive through stages!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. leaptomobile

leaptomobile Member

May 26, 2012
    Do you have a video of the game play? We would be interested in beta testing for you. All the best!

3. GreedyMik

GreedyMik Member

Jun 24, 2012
    We do not have the game play video right now. We are currently working on it. It will be included in our next update. Thanks!

4. Naporu

Naporu Member

Jul 8, 2012
    The Screen shots make it look lIke a colorful and fun game, I'd love to test for you

5. GreedyMik

GreedyMik Member

Jun 24, 2012
  6. Naporu

Naporu Member

Jul 8, 2012
    I just played through the first 5 levels and they played preaty well except for the boss level where I experienced a signifigant frame rate drop and was unable to attack unless I had ultimate or the grapes wore off. Another suggestion I have is compleatly non gameplay related but I think you should sell coins via in app purchase.

7. GreedyMik

GreedyMik Member

Jun 24, 2012
    People seem to experience frame rate drop at level 5. We are working on the optimization.
    In app purchase will come in the full version.
    Thanks for your feedback!

8. Naporu

Naporu Member

Jul 8, 2012
    The grapes still aren't working in any level I've gotten them in.

9. GreedyMik

GreedyMik Member

Jun 24, 2012