Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. queenc

queenc Member

May 28, 2012
    Cheers for the help but I've been to both places !

2. RuralNurseER

RuralNurseER New Member

Aug 2, 2012
    Please help!

For the love of GOD! Please tell me what the hell to do in the graveyard. I have killed the darn angry bat but I can't jump up to the ledge w/ the skeleton that has a sword. What is the trick!?

3. severina

severina Member

Aug 4, 2012
    When you pass the two statues, defeat the corruptors and use dragon's grasp to pull yourself up.

Upon landing on the first blob, immediately shoot the purple blob to the right and continue up. Land on either ledge, but continue left and enter the rift gate.

http://jayisgames.com/archives/2012/05/swordigo.php#prettyPhoto

this is a complete walkthrough that helped me a lot, it explains step by step what you have to do. you are in part 2, destroy the source of corruption, worlds end keep.

hope i could help you, sorry for my engliss

4. severina

severina Member

Aug 4, 2012
    did you go into the house that is closed? somebody is standing infront of it and saying: somebody closed my house! or something like that. you have to get some of the vases and pile them up and then jump over the house.

5. gaon94

gaon94 New Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Read a few pages(too lazy to read more)
    Page 36
    Rowdy:For the columns that shoot one fireball you just have to time slashing them right and you should be able to dash and get up to the next one after deflecting 1-2 fireballs.As for the one which shoots 2 at second or third column you just have to wait for first fireball then smash slash non stop like attacking a enemy and you will deflect both fireballs then dash like the others.

psj3809:Not sure what you did wrong, i took it to him and a cutscene started immediately.

Taeles:If you mean the big guy with sword i just beat him normally without potion if you meant the boss after him then i fought him to about 30% without using pot and then i had 1 health left and i ran all the way left to the end if you stand there he will somehow be unable to attack you he will leap at you but turn midair and slash the other way same as when he hit ground he will turn and dash right then come back doing the same thing so i just waited for like 3-4 health then went in and did the job.

Xapped:Not sure what you mean i ran through every platform in game using dash without getting hit,guess it's timing?The moment the platform rising dash toward it until it rise high enough and that's probably fasest you can get and don't jump and you can make it.(It worked for me)

p0nd77:If you mean that huge room with a hole in celling that spawns constant bats and a tall statue blocking a key,then you have to go to the higher platform at left then double jump(Don't try to double jump as far as you can to right that way when you can shoot dragon's grip you would be ABIT too low) first go to bottom jump left right in circle to lure both the bats to you then don't kill them after that jump left like i said to higher platform then double jump focusing on going higher not in a direction(Left or right) while moving right alittle because if you don't after you hit the statue and fly down the bats will be below you and it won't be pretty).Also i'm not sure because i didn't try but the energy shot might work this way too?I used dragon grip myself anyway after first hit it lowers alittle so you don't have to try so hard it gets easier.

SwordigoFTW:I can't remember which part your talking about but it's usually either higher or lower,try jumping down then using double jump while going down and most of time you can see something you usually can't while at ground then you fall off and lose alittle health,or if nothing is down try double jump around the room and see if there's anything higher,dragon's grip or other stuff if you see something usually you need to get something as footstool.

TheDirtyDiddler and everyone else who doesn't know where to get last 1%:First off if you have 99% BECAUSE of not getting a treasure somewhere then go find it urself with enough prodding around you can find it.As for those who collected everything yet still has 99% it might be because you missed something at end like i did,after i completed game by beating last boss i went to main page and saw mine at 99% and realized what i read here at this post happened to me so i went back to that suspicious final room with a portal and gate before you enter the last room of the boss,why i say suspicious?Because when you stand on the portal do you hear some kind of slashing sound non stop and at bottom of your screen something is slashing the air?That's where most people missed,go to the entrance then jump down kill that skeleton,then move on,this next room just a bunch of easy cakewalk with little enemy going to hurt you bad if you beat the final boss and at end there's a miniboss like those boss you find at big rooms and after you kill em a treasure chest comes out.And that's it you get achievement for exploring all places if you have gotten all treasures before coming here for people like me who likes to go through every place a few times every area i go to make sure i miss nothing,this room is definitely the last room you would go because it's the last room before the final boss.And if you guys have come to this room and gotten all treasures but the achievement is still at 99% have you entered ALL buildings including in greyhedge village the one house which has the front entrance barricaded,at the top of the village,im pretty sure that one counts too.Just need to get the pots at right side and stack em think you need 1 or 2 then jump past the roof of house then go through the house from behind.

Slofanto:Is it that big guy with a shield and sword?Most of those guys does the same thing except their health is different,you just anticipate when he's gonna slash then jump behind and slash while he's trying to slash,sometimes your too late and he turns then you just gotta do the same thing except don't jump behind just dash,slash once or twice while he's preparing to slash then jump away and repeat same thing also works if you shoot the basic magic bolt while he's trying to slash.

Page 92:

Zarth61:You get it from the great caves(or was it the fiery depths i forgot)Since i'm a weird guy i managed to get to the snowy slopes first before even getting into fiery depths and realized i was missing a spell after i realized i couldn't jump past the first part of snowy slopes and saw a purple blob at the celling.So i went back found fiery depths and ninja-ed through the pool of lava at chamber of power like some sneaky people did,just because i'm a weirdo who likes to see what this and that leads to and i'd jump down a cliff to see where it would lead.Like that place in great caves,it's easy if you are like me instead of being confused and dropping endlessly,just drop into every hole and enter every entrance or hole you can find that isn't in the the middle.

jenandlaw:Nah i think not,mine is closed as well and mine is also at 100%.Also tried looking around to open it but no switch around,i think it's just stuck that way because the people who made this didn't feel like adding focusing on what happened to the kingdom of florennum because even though you hear the story at end says kingdom is becoming a happy place again,if you go to the dungeon,the king and his guard is still trapped in prison and the guard is still going on about "Help us!" and the king went silent.So they just want you to know that swordigo kicked butt and someone with as much royalty as the king doesn't deserve the minimum attention to at least remove them from their cells after swordigo beat the boss who imprisoned them.Haha so yeah.Also i don't know where to find the trinkets so don't ask me,other then the fire one you buy from shop,probably because of my weird personality to see it all i pretty much took all treasure and explored every place on my first try and so i don't know where i got the trinkets from i just got them some place without noticing.By time i did it was after i beat fire boss which i put them on then.

6. gaon94

gaon94 New Member

Aug 7, 2012
    Missed stuff

7. queenc

queenc Member

May 28, 2012
    cheers for the help finnally got it found a place i had not been in the lair of death !!! 100% still got to decide if to keep it now hope something simlar comes out soon

8. jared9876

jared9876 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Dallas TX
    Can someone help me with the fire boss? He is the one that throws the fire balls and you have to pull him with the dragon grip and slash him... I can make it to 50% then I die in like two seconds!! Can I have some tips????????

9. severina

severina Member

Aug 4, 2012
    buy the armour and then put the pruple trinket on it, it gives you health back. then try and hit the fire boss as much as you can, and when you have neraly no life, go to the left or right bottom corner and stay there. there his big balls wont hit you and you just have to be careful about the little fire balls.

10. jenandlaw

jenandlaw Member

Jul 22, 2009
    After you get him down to 50%, and the fireballs start rolling in from either side, you can hide under the right "up and down" platform and let your hearts recharge. The fireballs from the right don't roll onto the middle platform like the ones from the left do. The fireballs from the left pop before they get to you hiding under that platform. The main boss shoots fireballs at you but they almost always hit the moving platform over your head before they get to you. If you do get hit, you can just run back under there and let your hearts recharge.

Buy a potion before you try this level in case you're almost done and get knocked into one of the lava pits. You can get out, but only if you have enough hearts left to last until you jump and double jump your way out.

11. jenandlaw

jenandlaw Member

Jul 22, 2009
    #931 jenandlaw, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2012
    List of Swords and Their Firepower

I went through and played every sword from level 1 to level 8 to record their firepowers. See attached chart. I have no idea why anyone would care, but I was curious.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2aeumvq.jpg

[​IMG]

12. itaneka

itaneka New Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Hello everyone, I'm hoping to find help for this great game!

I'm actually in the Great Cave, in screen 29 on the walkthrough map, and the puzzle there is driving me crazy. There are three lamps on the ceiling that apparenty need to be lit. On the upper left, there is a monster throwing rocks and a block with an evil-like face. When I lift the block and make it touch the rocks the monster throws at me, they transform into ball of lights, and *I guess* that if these balls of light touch the lamps, they will light them up. I've been jumping around randomly for like 30 minutes and got 2 lamps to light on, but the furthest one the right is still unlit. Does anyone has any hint or sureway to lit the last one before I throw myselft in the window out of frustation?

Thanks in advance.

13. severina

severina Member

Aug 4, 2012

you can also make these light balls by yourself, when you throw your magical attack on the block. you simply place it under the last lamp and throw this magical ball (sorry, i dont know how to explain it) at it. be careful not to be hit by the ball of light that comes straight back.
    i hope you understand what i mean and sorry for my bad englisch ;)

14. itaneka

itaneka New Member

Aug 27, 2012
    So what you means is, I need to move the block by myself all the way down the lights? I've tried this several times but I can't seem to throw the block high enough from the revolving bridge. I guess I'll have to try again, GOD this is frustrating!
    Thanks for your answer :)

15. severina

severina Member

Aug 4, 2012
    no, i meant that you throw your magical bolt (now i found the name), which ist just above your normal sword attack in the original settings, at the block when it is under the light... do you understand? hope so ;)

16. MiaBrooke

MiaBrooke New Member

Sep 25, 2012
    WHERE DE #### IS ZAK THE BANDIT SHIT AND SLICK THE ####ING QUICK!?!?!:mad:
    I'VE SEARCHED THOSE DAMN AREAS 100'S OF TIMES!!>!! ####!! SOMEONE :mad:SHOW ME A DAMN VIDEO GUIDE OR SOMETHING!!!! THIS IS GAY!!:mad:

17. Jtisdale

Jtisdale New Member

May 5, 2012
    Help, Cannot Finish Game!

I cannot seem to finish the game and need help. I've completed all the tasks, beaten all the bosses, visited all places, assembled the sword, and gotten to the end credits. It looked like the game was done. Yet, it says I'm only 99% complete. After replaying virtually all of the game repeatedly many times for several months, I cannot get it to go to 100%. When the newest version came out that included a compass for a buck, I bought it hoping it would help me figure out what I still needed to complete. After purchasing it, however, it led me into the Fiery Depths level with the fireballs shooting both left and right. The compass leads me to the top left section of the screen. Once there, I've tried every combination of weapons, shielding, etc. It does nothing. When I complete that level and go to the next or previous one, the compass leads me right back to the same Fiery Depths level and top left ledge. It's like there's a bug in the game or something. Has anyone else encountered this and found a solution?

Thanks, John

18. severina

severina Member

Aug 4, 2012
    in earlies replies to the same question i found these, I hope they help you:

For me, it's usually either that healer house that's not right by the portal in Greyhedge Village (the one up by the house you have to enter from the back by stacking pots on the ground by the front door) or an area in the red part of Great Caves. Go to the first Great Caves portal. Go right. Exit to the next room. In this room, there are two paths: the upper path that you have to use a bomb to blow that temporary rock wall, or the stairs down right before that to the lower path. Take the stairs, over the little area with four fire blobs, and exit that room to the red room. Go right and exit this room into the red room that makes you run down a winding path avoiding fire balls. This room is usually the one I miss. If it's not this, I have no idea. Good luck!

did you look in the lair of death?

19. fenderbendr

fenderbendr Well-Known Member

Mar 7, 2012
    Where do I go to speak to the king after I have gotten part of the magic blade?

20. antegaliczd

antegaliczd New Member

Nov 4, 2012
    Cannot exit the right doors in the city of florennum??! Have defeated the corruptor three times already, but haven't got the key required to get through the door? Also bought the compass to show me the way, and it shows that the key lies in the last section, five or six levels away. I don't get it.

Attached Files: