Time After Time (Sadly No Correlation To Cyndi Lauper)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by frostypopcorps, Jun 9, 2015.

1. frostypopcorps

frostypopcorps Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

#1 frostypopcorps, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    We are releasing our next game "Time After Time" on Thursday, July 2, 2015. Below is a game trailer we hope you enjoy, and ultimately encourages you to answer the question, "Do you know what time it is?" After doing some testing, it's quite surprising how many people don't. :)

"Time After Time" does not have any correlation with Cyndi Lauper, other than the fact we grew up on "The Goonies" and her contribution to the movie soundtrack likely shaped our cultural views.

2. new_ipodtouch5G_owner

new_ipodtouch5G_owner Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2015
    Canada
    Very interesting and cool idea for a game.
    :eek: Hmm, looks like i may need to houn up on my clock-reading skills. I haven't had a clock with hands in over 20+ years.

3. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    The goonies R good enough, love that song and great movie, Steven Spielberg had his hand in it, that is always a good thing.

Like your little game you cooked up there, gonna try it, hope it has the full GameCenter treatment.

4. frostypopcorps

Patreon Indie

Cheers. It's still at times (pun intended) an oddly relevant asset to have (telling analogue time), at least if you are a three year old. :) We approached the game as sort of an escape, a game that is relatively oxymoronic: calming and hypnotizing yet in parallel challenging. Should also sharpen your cognitive skills.

5. frostypopcorps

Patreon Indie

#5 frostypopcorps, Jun 9, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2015
    There is Game Center integration but the goal of the game is to take some time (the puns are just way to easy) away from everything and focus in the present moment. It also challenges the use of left and right side motor skills in parallel.