Universal Heroes Above: Sky Clash- Be a Captain of your very own sky ship [BETA TESTERS WANTED]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FredBear Games, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FredBear Games

FredBear Games Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    [​IMG]
    HEROES ABOVE: SKY CLASH

We would like to welcome you to our upcoming iOS strategy game HEROES ABOVE: SKY CLASH

We also invite you to Pre Register for 500 FREE in game gems and exclusive early access to the beta!
    https://goo.gl/2GJ1tU (Google Form)

As Captain of your very own Sky Ship, scout and train your crew of Heroes to defend your home! Summon raging barbarians, explosive fire mages, even dead-eye gunners - over hundreds of unique play styles to choose from!

Players must train and evolve their heroes to create the perfect fighting squad. Then, board enemy ships to begin the onslaught. Choose your squad carefully and select the right ship to fly to give the extra edge in battle.

ATTACK ONLINE, DEFEND OFFLINE! Never worry about getting disconnected during a match! Players setup their defensive Heroes before going to battle!

[​IMG]

BUILD A UNIQUE CREW: Scout, Train and Evolve your Heroes to gain the upper hand against your opponent! Use Ship Skills to turn the tide of battle!

[​IMG]

WATCH, LEARN AND GET REVENGE! Watch replays of your defense and launch a counterattack on your opponents!

[​IMG]

AND CONQUER THE SKIES: Gain Prestige and rise to the top of the Leaderboard. Do you have what it takes to be among the Heroes Above?

[​IMG]

REMEMBER TO SIGN UP AND PREREGISTER WHERE YOU WILL BE ADDED TO THE BETA AND WILL ALSO RECEIVE 500 FREE GEMS ON WORLDWIDE LAUNCH

https://goo.gl/2GJ1tU
    [​IMG]

Keep up to date at the Heroes Above Facebook Page:
    https://www.facebook.com/heroesabove/

And you can also request to join the Private FredBear Games Beta Test Facebook Group:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/fredbeargamesbetatest/

Thank you future Captains!

2. blackefyre

blackefyre Member

Aug 25, 2013
    Signed up ready to rumble

3. Lysander1234

Lysander1234 Member

Oct 24, 2015
    Also Signet. I would like to be a tester

4. DTK

DTK Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2014
    Marketing
    Berlin Germany
    I registered, liked your Facebook page, joined the beta test group (question not yet confirmed). The game AErena is still one of my favorites and I think your game is very similar. I'm very excited about your game "Heroes Above - Sky Clash".

5. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    Thanks for signing up, appreciate the support

The first round of beta tests have not long gone out so you should be good to go, any problems just let us know.

Please feel free to add any feedback on the TA forums here as we will be aiming to remain as active as possible to answer any feedback and queries.

We are still open for more beta testers and all who sign up using the link below will also be entitled to 500 free gems on launch :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S3L2ZFKOL1LHstdQ_D0P5OBIXkNBJVfO4BUUb8Fk4wY

6. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    Some concept art for the transformations of the characters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    Meet & Greet in Heroes Above: Sky CLash

Barbarian

[​IMG]

Barbarian is one of the heroes that you can scout at the beginning of the game. He is your basic melee attack unit, and will charge into battle as soon as your ships clash.

[​IMG]

He deals decent damage with each attack, but can sometimes attract the attention of enemy units and get attacked by them.

[​IMG]

Also, be sure to train him and unlock his elite form! Evolving him in battle gives him a boost to damage and HP!

And there are also two legendary forms of the Barbarian that can be unlocked in the Training Hall - More details coming.....

8. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    What do you think of the two Legendary forms of the BARBARIAN?

The VIKING:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and the BERSERKER!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    Introducing some of the ships, starting with the basic ship for all aspiring heroes:

The Wanderer

[​IMG]

A sturdy and balanced ship - A perfectly reliable companion in the skies to take your heroes to battle.

10. zupac

zupac Active Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Homeless
    Japan
    #10 zupac, Feb 2, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2017
    Can i join the beta? I signed up the site but didnt get any mail .. my email adress is : [email protected]

11. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    Hi, sorry to hear you didnt receive your invite - All testers to date should have been added.

If you PM me your email address i'll have you added.

We are still open for more testers joining so you can sign up below, along with getting added to the Beta you will also will also receive FREE gems on WW launch.

Sign up here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1S3L2ZFKOL1LHstdQ_D0P5OBIXkNBJVfO4BUUb8Fk4wY

12. zupac

zupac Active Member

Apr 6, 2014
    Homeless
    Japan
    Still waitin for mail ... :(

13. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    Hi

Check now should be all sorted now :)

14. Para_Digm

Para_Digm Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2016
    Community Manager
    Canada
    Hey!
    Sounds like fun! Filling out the form now and heading to Facebook. Look forward to testing

15. FredBear Games

Patreon Gold

Dec 1, 2014
    Publisher
    UK
    There are still Beta sign ups available so if you are interested then just fill in the form here and sign up up and away!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1S3L2ZFKOL1LHstdQ_D0P5OBIXkNBJVfO4BUUb8Fk4wY

Introducing the Archers:

Archers are ranged stationary heroes that can attack enemies from a distance, even before the ships clash.

[​IMG]

Frost Archer's arrows have a chilling effect, which slows enemy movement and attack speed.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Poison Archer's arrows cause additional damage over time against enemies. Once an enemy is poisoned, Poison Archers attack other un-poisoned enemies.

[​IMG]