[Feedback]EvoCreo - Monster Collection RPG

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by rioneye, Jan 7, 2013.

1. rioneye

rioneye Member

Jan 7, 2013
    #1 rioneye, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    [​IMG]
    EvoCreo is a monster collection game that is Pokemon-esque (more general info here). It is being developed for Android and iOS devices and is planned for a summer launch on Android with an early 2014 launch for iOS. We are about 40-50% through so there is still much that can and will be changed by the time we release.

Here is a video of me walking through the game.

For those who are interested, we have a Kickstarter project which can be found here.

EDIT: So I just want to clarify. I am currently working on the Android version and will be working on the iOS version when I've finished the Android version. The porting process will be relatively simple since the engine I am using(AndEngine) is similar to an engine in iOS(Cocos-2d). Also, the game is currently in alpha.

2. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    This looks sweet and is everything hand drawn?

3. rioneye

rioneye Member

Jan 7, 2013
    I'm not sure exactly what you mean when you say hand drawn. The main menu and title screen will look like the splash screen I attached, but everything else will be pixel graphics.

4. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Oh ok I thought the graphics had a hand drawn feel to it guess it was just the video. So is there a story or is it just collecting monsters

5. rioneye

rioneye Member

Jan 7, 2013
    There is a general story, but we are still ironing out the kinks. The game will be an RPG so expect an RPG experience :) .

6. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Another Monster Capture game that will be dying to have in my hands. Some screens of gameplay wanted :)

I like the splash screen so far, it has the Pokemon feel yet is supply with unique monsters

7. comicx90

comicx90 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    This looks totally badass. Digging the design.

8. rioneye

rioneye Member

Jan 7, 2013
    One of the things we are going to be doing is to refresh the current ingame art style to better reflect that concept art. Right now it looks too Pokemon.

9. comicx90

comicx90 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2012
    Oh I see. Making it your own game is awesome. Thanks for posting