*(un)Official* Aralon help Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by crex, Dec 15, 2010.

1. mmegley

mmegley Member

Jan 6, 2011
    IT Business Analyst/QC/Novice Developer
    Texas
    #701 mmegley, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2011
    Rogue Stealth

I have a lvl 18 rogue. I still have no option for training stealth. On a previous rogue I maxed out the thigh slash skill and it still did not show up. I was able to get stealth on a lvl 2 ranger though. What's up with this?

Edit: I now have the stealth. Apparently you need to max out the previous item on the skill tree AND have a min lvl. It would be nice if the lvl req was listed in the skill desc!

2. mmegley

mmegley Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Texas
    #702 mmegley, Jan 6, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
    Thieve's Den

I went to the Thieve's Den with a lawful char. I was attacked. I then found Quentin and became neutral. The ruffians and apprentices no longer attack, but the folks in the Den still do. I then became an outlaw and upon visiting the Den was attacked. Is the thieves guild fully blocked off from me now because I didn't do things in the right order? If so, that is very restrictive since you have to stay lawful until you get to the sewers.

Edit: I started a second character and retried the Thieves Den. I'm not getting attacked. I assume because of the fact I went in as neutral. However, they still don't like me. How do I get activate side quests?

3. mmegley

mmegley Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Texas
    #703 mmegley, Jan 6, 2011
    Attack NPC?

I can't figure out how to attack an NPC. Even after casting an attack spell and becoming an outlaw, all I get is the conversation option.

Edit: Okay, sometimes it works and I stay on neutral. Other times the NPC just won't initiate battle and I still get the outlaw rep. ????

4. mmegley

mmegley Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Texas
    #704 mmegley, Jan 6, 2011
    A Deal Gone Sour

I have A Deal Gone Sour and A Reversal of Fortune active. I have the option of killing Lord Telmin via conversation. I don't have the option with Largas. Is this a bug? (This is an example of my previous post about the NPC not letting me pick a fight. Largas won't initiate battle.)

5. Alcadeias

Alcadeias Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    It's not. You'll need to use an attack skill on the NPC to trigger aggression.

6. mmegley

mmegley Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Texas
    #706 mmegley, Jan 6, 2011
    Doesn't work

I did. I used Thigh Cut against Largas. I got the warning about attacking a friendly. I changed to outlaw. But Largas never attacked. I only got the conversation icon.

Edit: I tried it again. It worked this time like a charm. Maybe it had something to do with the presence of guards or lack thereof? Or is it just buggy?

7. Alcadeias

Alcadeias Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    I've never encountered that problem... Perhaps try restarting your iDevice?

8. Spiral75

Spiral75 Well-Known Member

Question......im doing the quest "A Stolen Egg" but I cant figure out where ASHMORE is (it says somewhere in the Shadowspire Mines). Anyone know? Thanks!!

9. Paradiso

Paradiso Well-Known Member

You can only go outlaw if a guard or other lawful npc is near. Otherwise it'll just let you know your attacking a friendly, and you stay lawful. It's not a bug, it just depends on whose around you.

10. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Next update is getting submitted soon.

11. iSwiss

iSwiss Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Hellio

I am at the beginning. Sufok gave me a horse.. But i cant find it.. Where is it?

12. Look in your inventory for a deed to the horse. It looks like a piece of paper. Link it to an empty slot on your action bar. When you tap it from the action bar it will summon the horse. All mounts work this way (though the thing you need to link may not be a deed. Drakes, for example, are represented by an egg.)

13. xx72connor72xx

Dec 23, 2009
    school
    nowhere
    Ok I need help, merificus is not turning into a demon when I click the scepter button. Please help!

14. mmegley

mmegley Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Texas
    Not able to attack

Okay, having a witness before changing your reputation makes sense. But that does not explain why I couldn't trigger the battle.

15. mmegley

mmegley Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Texas
    How do I activate Thieves Den quests?

????

16. matrixhunter

matrixhunter Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2010
    im proud to say that i did all the quests and beat the main storyline on my ipod touch 2nd gen except the glittering sappfire quest of course cause the guy keeps attacking me so i was wondering where do i get the terror bird mount?

17. commando101

commando101 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2010
    Dallas, Texas
    Snowy outlands semi near Icefang's lair.

18. Harrybarry

Harrybarry New Member

Jan 9, 2011
    sunclaw help

I was doing that quest where you need to speak to sunclaw and i accidently hit him now everytime i try to speak to him he kills me!! :( can anyone help pleasee thanks in advance

19. If you didn't leave the cave after you hit him, reload the autosave; the game auto-saves every time you enter a structure. If you did leave the cave and have a save game from a little further back, use that one. If you don't have that -- well, this is a good reminder that you should. :)

20. Harrybarry

Harrybarry New Member

Jan 9, 2011
    thank you very much looks like ima have to start from level 11 greaattt and i had all good stuff lol

do you know how to get the wolf mount etc?

thanks again