OpenFeint 2.0 issue

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by STP_Tim, Jul 6, 2009.

1. STP_Tim

STP_Tim Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2009
    Hey guys.

Since installing the latest version of Radio Flare with OpenFeint 2.0, I have weirdly lost the ability to log out of my old account and into my new one. I have deleted and reinstalled the game, but nothing seems to work. Weirdly, that issue is not a problem in my other games with OpenFeint. Anybody know how I could fix this?

- Tim

2. martinpi

martinpi Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    founder, director & game designer at studio radiol
    actually we experienced the same and it looks like this is a feature of openfeint 2.0. but we'll definitely have a look into it.

3. Tavoss

Tavoss Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    mine wont let me sync into facebook, says it cannot connect to openfeint, then it wont let me log in till i restart

4. martinpi

martinpi Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2009
    founder, director & game designer at studio radiol
    i already pointed the openfeint devs to this thread. we'll update radio flare with a new openfeint version as soon as possible - things tend to get more stable with every release. (been _very_ busy working on zombies vs. sheep recently)

5. jasoncitron

jasoncitron Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2009
    Founding Craftsman of Hammer & Chisel. Previously
    San Francisco
    Hey Guys,
    I'm the founder of Aurora Feint (the guys who make OpenFeint). If you are still having issues with your accounts, please e-mail me at [email protected] We'll set you right up :)

Thanks,
    - Jason