Banning

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by The Dark Knight, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight New Member

Sep 24, 2009
    I find the admins on this site to be a little ridiculous with their "Banhammer", so to speak. After the permabanning of one of my accounts for excessive spam (the excessive spam being the post of a picture of batman, as well as text, in several different threads. nope, no excessive posting in any one thread:confused:) as well as the banning of another account for "multiple accounts". Im not here to cause trouble, and a warning might be in order instead of a megapermaban. I just want to participate in this awesome app website, not cause any strife. I realise that by posting this, I am sticking my neck out for another chop by the banhammer, but Im asking the admins to lay off it. Im not here to cause trouble, i just want to participate. Please do not ban me for the desire to participate in this wonderful site.

Sincerely yours,
    Batman

2. dogmeat

dogmeat Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Information Security Engineer
    San Francisco, CA
    Isn't your utility belt a little small to hold your iPhone. Its not like you have pockets in that latex suit of yours.

3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight New Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Batman had a special holster for his iPhone created. It rests right between the tear gas and the cheez-it pouch.

4. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Please check your email.