Universal GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience - (by Gameloft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Oct 2, 2013.

1. jaceyjay2

jaceyjay2 Member

Mar 3, 2014
    new update

ive just raced 5 times on multi - player and got awarded +10 each time - but my overall score is still stuck on 1300 - its not moving up - whats wrong with it?

2. CecilMcW00t

CecilMcW00t Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2012
    I hate Game Center so much. It's ruining so many games for me on my iPod. :(

3. Gameloft_Ryan

Gameloft_Ryan Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Community Manager
    San Francisco
    Could be a sync issue on our end. Let me know if it continues and I'll see if the team has heard anything about it.

4. Rataplan

Rataplan Member

Jul 31, 2014
    So my multiplayer rating suddenly defaulted back to 1300 and I was removed from my team without reason..any solution for getting back those MP rating points?

5. Redman5006

Redman5006 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2013
    #645 Redman5006, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
    GL Ryan, is it possible to have the devs add a speedometer of some kind in the heads up display for the cockpit view? I play in cockpit view and have no idea what my speed is. Seems like it's a very important piece of info that is on all other views, maybe it's just an over site. I'm sure if I'm the only one requesting it it will never happen but maybe you can make a push for it. Thanks

6. dejarees101

dejarees101 Well-Known Member

May 3, 2014
    Hi, I'm new to this forum (though not Touch Arcade-had it for Asphalt 8). I'm new to this game too. I'm no stranger to car games but its been a while since I've done something like a real-life simulation. I'm wondering if there are any strategies I should be aware of or pitfalls to avoid. Also I just got the (I think Tier 1?) Audi 1.8 (first/only Audi which is also pitted against a Volkswagon in a series) after finishing the Mito GTA- just got started and was wondering if even though the Audi started out with a little better stats (a little better grip, most other characteristics same as VW) would it end up having better stats than the VW after a few upgrades (stage 2-3). Are there certain ways to budget money/coins- I've been hoarding the green dollars and the coins seem awfully hard to get-payouts are meager 1-2k and the upgrades are forced and can cost 4k for beginning 2nd upgrades on the Audi...

I've finished Asphalt 8 2X (except for the insanely expensive new cars they added), ranked in leaderboards, and had fun unboosted in MP. I've gotten top prizes in CSR Racing multiplayer (The fast Pro T5's Koenigsegg Agera R, Camaro GT3, and Hennessey venom GT) and gotten all boss cars in CSR Classics (CSR is a really awesome drag racing game- Classics for Ol' cars and Racing for new beasts.) I've also finished most of Real Racing 3 at the 1.1.2 (a.k.a before EA slapped on a bunch of insanely expensive upgrades + cars and reduced payouts).

Thanks for any advice/input/warnings. BTW, I'm playing this on Windows 8.1 Laptop so no worry of lags or crashes.

7. Crabman

Crabman Well-Known Member

May 24, 2013
    Berlin
    Still no MFI controller support?Then there's still no reason for me to install this again.

8. amalmathews919

amalmathews919 New Member

Sep 3, 2016
    A help pls

Guys i have a doubt
    I was playing this game in a another phone and reached up to a certain level
    Recently i bought a new phone and i wanted to have the stats as of in my old phone .I used to login through my social media account .
    Is there any way i can get all my progress to the new device??
    Btw old phone was a lumia and new one is iphone. :)

9. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

I wanted to get into this but it's been 3 years and that's pretty much the new game time for Gameloft, as the first one came out in 2010-ish. There's a new asphalt spinoff coming so I'll jump on that instead.