Give me ideas please!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Balu`, Sep 21, 2009.

1. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    Hi there, I'm looking for some RPG and TD games, as these are the genres are enjoy most. Could you give me some ideas? Games I already have: Defender Chronicles (RPG/TD), Sentinel: Mars and Sentinel: Earth Defence (TD), and some lesser known ones. Also note please, that I'm mostly looking for cheaper (less than 5 dollars) games.

Thanks, and sorry for my spelling mistakes, English is only my second language.

2. Camzy

Camzy Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    RPG eh?

Dungeon Hunter when it comes back
    Zenonia
    Hybrid: Eternal Whisper (if you want to take a bit of a risk because it's getting mixed reviews.)

Also, wait for Ravensword: The Fallen King, it looks very good.

TD?

geoDefense/geoDefense Swarm (but only if you're very patient and like a challenge)
    ElementalMonster TD (my favourite in terms of fun)
    Ninja TD is actually quite decent

3. paulm12

paulm12 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2009
    school
    ummm Cali
    Apparently, a lot of people like Defender Chronicles. I have it, but I haven't played it. Its like a TD and an RPG mixed according to reviews. Its $3.99

4. Balu`

Balu` Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    Hungary
    Camzy: Thanks for your ideas, I'll surely check them out!

Paulm12: As I said, I already have it. :)

5. Outkast1

Outkast1 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2009
    California
    That new RPG just came out- Crusades of Destiny.

I'm going to be taking a pass though because it doesn't look to be worth 10 bucks from what I've seen.

Vampire Origins is an upcoming game that looks pretty good. I'm not sure if it's RPG or some other genre or hybrid but looks kind of like an RPG to me.