Swordigo treasures walkthrough & Strategies - highly spoilerific!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by metalcasket, Mar 22, 2012.

1. LindyBomber

LindyBomber New Member

May 23, 2012
    99% complete last boss defeated

The only achievements I have left are killing slick the quick and visiting every place. Anyone else have every treasure but not the explorer achievement?

2. gorhong

gorhong New Member

May 23, 2012
    where is szan the angry and the florennum boss? im trying to finish up these two achievements. thanks

3. Tinkasmink

Tinkasmink New Member

May 23, 2012
    I have finally found another way to defeat the boss in Lair of Death. Took me about three tries, but i came back with a potion, and instead of dodging the fireballs, you hit them back at him. they do 11%-12% damage. The real worry is the chaos boss...

4. maumau

maumau New Member

May 23, 2012
    Swordigo Florennum

Hello guys... I need help because I'm really getting crazy... I'm playing the game Swordigo for iPhone... I am in the point where I have to found the king in Florennum Dungeon... BUT I CAN'T FIND FLORENNUM CITY in the game, neither the EVERNIGHT FOREST. Can anyone tell me how can I get into one of them? Thanx and sorry for bad English...

Miss Maumau

5. maumau

maumau New Member

May 23, 2012
    Lost into Swordigo... looking for Florennum City

Hello guys... I need help because I'm really getting crazy... I'm playing the game Swordigo for iPhone... I am in the point where I have to found the king in Florennum Dungeon... BUT I CAN'T FIND FLORENNUM CITY in the game, neither the EVERNIGHT FOREST. Can anyone tell me how can I get into one of them? Thanx and sorry for bad English...

Miss Maumau

6. dumpatrump

dumpatrump Member

May 15, 2012
    I am stuck in the same place on the left side of the box at worlds end. I see Echo answered it in the FAQs but I tried his suggestion and it just keeps taking me back to the stupid smack the fireballs to get the keys maze. I am stuck. Also, for all you trying to smack the fireballs to get the key. It is WAY easier to go and buy a key than to get this. It took me a few days of trying, getting frustrated and putting it down, and trying again the next day before I got that stupid key...

7. injuwarrior

injuwarrior Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Okay I am trying to jump past the crushing things in the city of florennum (western guard tower), and the last one is simply insane. there is no way there is time to double jump that thing. is there any sort of character upgrade needed or does anyone have any tips?

8. matttmch

matttmch New Member

May 23, 2012
    Where is edogani the deadly?????

9. dumpatrump

dumpatrump Member

May 15, 2012
    Figured it out. Per Echo's instructions on the FAQ section of the first page of this forum. Take the elevator and go right. But then, go past the section where you kill the first corrupter (in that area), once you go under that section there is a second seemingly open area. On the left wall you will double jump and use dragons grasp to get up to the purple goo, then quickly grapple two more times and head to the left and you will end up on the right side of the box. Follow the rest of Echo's instructions to get the treasure and move onwards...

Seriously, I see a lot of questions that can be answered by reading the first page of this post, ie the treasure section, the FAQs and especially deathwind's post on monster, magic spell, and shard locations...

Thank you Echo and Deathwind for all your help. You guys are amazing!!!

10. Echoseven

Echoseven Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2011
    The red Skittle
    Thank you for reading the front page!

I'm thinking of re-doing the walkthrough to include key locations and basically being a walkthrough, rather than just a treasures locator - possibly reuploaded on a more reliable image host, too. I've already had to reupload some pictures more than once.

11. ThunderKing

ThunderKing New Member

May 24, 2012
    I'm stuck in the dungeon of florennum and can't get past the swinging bridge to the otherside. Help?

12. injuwarrior

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Holy crap the chamber fire boss or whatever is tough. Any tips? Also any way to grind up some XP quickly?

13. Greybair

Greybair New Member

May 24, 2012
    Answer: After killing the beetles you jump straight until there is a switchback. Before switching back take a "leap of faith" forward.

14. bumbica

bumbica New Member

May 20, 2012
    #854 bumbica, May 24, 2012
    Last edited: May 24, 2012
    I need a grapple to pass icy cave and the purple blob and read I can find the grapple in Fiery depths but I never been to that stage and can't find it in my map to teleport to there. So how do I find the third spell?

EDIT: Found the depths, I hope I'll get the spell soon :)

15. wviolago

wviolago New Member

May 24, 2012
    Swordingo - entry into area 27

I can get to area 27, but how do you open up the granite doors on the right side? HELP!

16. injuwarrior

Apr 18, 2011
    USA
    Keep going to the right and take the downward path. You will then have to get up a room of rising lave, and the master will be there with the grapple.

17. wviolago

wviolago New Member

May 24, 2012
    Great Caves - pass this chamber

Hi - can anyone help? I can't figure out how to get through to the other side. Ideas? Thanks!

Attached Files:

18. hyflyin3

hyflyin3 New Member

May 24, 2012

Hey sorry im stuck there too. can you tell me Edogani is please.
    and slick the quick.

Thanks in advance

19. hyflyin3

hyflyin3 New Member

May 24, 2012
    Hey did you ever find Edogani? im stuck there. i also need help with slick the quick.
    thanks in advance.

20. Kolenko

Kolenko Member

May 25, 2012
    #860 Kolenko, May 25, 2012
    Last edited: May 25, 2012
    Game Completion

Hey guys!

I have completed Swordigo 100%. If anyone has any questions about how to kill a boss or get past certain areas feel free to reply to this post!

EDIT: Finally found both. Game is now 100%
    Kolenko