Pocket Frogs Trading Thread

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by starmonkey101, Sep 16, 2010.

1. Koalachlamydia77

Koalachlamydia77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Trying to get the ting yang award, does anyone have a white picea spinae? Thanks:)

2. pocketfrogs150

Nov 2, 2012
    If its alright, I would really appreciate this one as well. What would you like in return?

3. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    Sent you a Pluma, Aceris and Tabula.

4. bezoar

bezoar Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2010
    Wow, more names I recognize from the distant past...

5. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Received all but Shelbus as I'll explain in my next post about bugs. Thanks so much for your generosity. It was quite unexpected & definitely appreciated.

If I were 'dexing, I'd probably pick this as it's more straightforward.

Even Short can take a long time off. Welcome back!!!! Stopped sending you sets, in my random way, after a while for I didn't think you were playing. Glad you've returned.

p.s.: Thanks this morning to JoEllynO for the Flecto, Lunaris, Pictoris, Skeletos, & Shelbus. Equally big thanks to java for the Fractus, Cygnet for the Axis, Nodare, Fortuno, Quilta & Dimidius, sc1968 for the Dimidius & Tessera, & Laura for the Ornatus.

p.p.s.: Sent Weekly Starter Sets to JoEllyn & Cygnet, not as thanks but because if you two spend so much time breeding the new frogs you might not have even begun the sets yet.

6. dean288367

dean288367 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2010
    Defiance
    Sent you a Spira, Dimidus and Favus.

7. lisianne

lisianne Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2010
    Somewhere else
    Bugs!

Earlier in this thread I mentioned the "bug" about how, if you tap 2x to receive a frog, you get 2 of those frogs. This, in itself, could be annoying (since you can't delete something from your MB) or a real boon if it's an expensive frog.

The other bug I discovered to my dismay this morning. It was after I was checking JoEllyn's habs to see if she had traces of this week's set & see if there was something in her decorating scheme that I liked. Then it was time for breakfast. Even PF aficionados need their nourishment.

When I returned, I was presented with a gift of a Shelbus, then Fractus, then Axis, Nodare, Fortuno, Quilta & finally Dimidius - I kept tapping OK but the names kept coming. It was weird for I thought my MB was pretty full, maybe one empty slot. I SHOULD HAVE JUST CLOSED THE APP UNTIL I HAD MY FIRST CUP OF COFFEE! (OJ doesn't cut it for thinking). Eventually, the notifications stopped & I had time to look at my MB when I realized I was still in JoEllyn's hab.

I exited her hab & returned to my own but, as suspected, my MB was pretty full as I was waiting for frogs to complete the set, plus there were none of the just gifted frogs there. The Shelbus plus the frogs Cygnet sent were not offered again.

If JoEllyn received the Axis-->Dimidus frogs because I was in her hab, that's a "bug." (If so, keep them with my blessing) If the frogs were just flat out lost because of where I left the game (in someone else's hab), that's a "bug." If I magically developed dyslexia or overnight which cured itself immediately upon entering my own hab, well I have bigger problems than a simple NB game.

At any given time, unless my MB is full, I can't really say how many free spaces I have. And in my own hab my MB it would have told me it was full. This presented with no warning & no way of stopping short of closing the app (I assume). Being fairly new to this version, I simply didn't have any guidelines except my gut feelings which I blithely ignored.

Note to self & others: Yeah, check out others' habs but don't leave your game in any place but your habs, unless you want to be a guinea pig & see if you can reproduce this problem. Me, I'm not up for it.:(

p.s.: What's done is done. Hope NB addresses this problem. Wish they still had a support forum :::sigh:::

p.p.s.: The error message upon completing a set when all previous sets have been done is still there. Another bug.

p.p.p.s.: FWIW, I don't time travel, never had, & my iPhone is not jailbroken. I have NOT updated to newest iOS version because of Maps issue so I'm still using iOS 5.1.1.

8. hollowman

hollowman Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Singapore
    #24748 hollowman, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
    Hi guys! Great to see so much action in this thread :)

I checked out some of the new frogs, they look good, esp Nebula.

Hope you guys are enjoying the update :D

9. heeranc

heeranc Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    dudette, please forward it someone else =) looks like pocketfrogs150 might want it...

I also have trick and treat set ready if anyone else wants it

out of curiosity, i figure the lanterna are pumpkins, the persona are ghost, the vinaceus, maybe witches or they look like frankenstein to me, but what are the beige and albeo ligos? i don't get it...

gc= heeranc80

10. JoEllynO

JoEllynO Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Wisconsin, USA
    Thanks. You are so correct. Got to get the newbies color-coded before I catalog.

First half of new breeds will be complete in eight hours - let me know if you need anything there.
    Will start second half in the morning then.

Then I'll be back to beige dexting and sets :).

JoEllynO

11. hollowman

hollowman Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2010
    Singapore
    mummies perhaps??? but then, Partiris would make better mummies :eek:

12. JoEllynO

JoEllynO Active Member

Nov 2, 2012
    Wisconsin, USA
    I didn't recieve these frogs either so they must be in never-never land. (I am level 30 and don't have any level 31 frogs - need to leave something to look forward to). Sorry you didn't recieve them.

Will be cleaning out my habs in about 8 hours so PM if you need something. Will start the second half tomorrow - repeat in two day with cleaning out. (Good thing I had a stockpile of stamps and potions to get through the initial excitement.)

JoEllynO

13. Nirtew

Nirtew Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2011
    USA
    Yup.

14. Spearcom

Spearcom Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2011
    Thanks everyone for the frogs. I apreciate it. Btw does anyone still need the americano? Or any of my other frogs. Im just gonna sell them unley anyone wants some. And does anyone have a spare weekly set they dont need? Ill pass it on. All i need is one of each. Thanks.

15. huttican

huttican Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    thanks

hi all,

want to thank spearcom and other fellows (somehow i managed not to see names who they were) sent me new froggies.

since i learned all new frogs can be found from pond and from races i wont ask anymore till i get bored to death :) still wont say i wont accept any so if you have any other than listed below i can use. thanks again all you generous people.

ones i have:
    aceris
    tabula
    shelbus
    spira
    coclearis
    mustacium
    hennae
    pictoris
    pyramis
    americano
    lunaris
    fractus

16. meplie

meplie Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2012
    Quebec, Canada
    What is your gamecenter ID? I have some I can send you.

17. heeranc

Jun 8, 2012
    I've got the trick and treat set
    Will send to you
    Thanks for your gifts to me! Received the shelbus

18. heeranc

Jun 8, 2012
    Mummies!! That would make sense, and I agree partiris would be better

19. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    Hi all, I'm brand new to Pocket Frogs! If anyone could send me any of the frogs that do not appear in the pond from the first six levels, I would appreciate the help getting started.

Also, if anyone has any specific advice for how I can best find the rarer ones on my own, I would appreciate the help! Thanks!!!

20. GiantRoboCat

GiantRoboCat New Member

Nov 2, 2012
    #24760 GiantRoboCat, Nov 4, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
    Could anyone send me a Figularis? The frog with a little lightning bolt on its back...? That is the only frog I am missing within my level (20). I'll send a nice frog or two back to you of course! My Game Center ID is GiantRoboCat.

I'm having fun breeding all these new types! Being from Canada, I especially like the new Aceris frog. I gotta breed mine to get a White Tingo Aceris next :D

Of course I am happy to have any higher than level 20 frogs too & always welcome to new frog trading friends! :)