Error, iTunes Connect

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by Sparks, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Hello fellow devs,

I just signed up for the iPhone Developer program and I got everything done,

BUT

I tried to go into iTunes Connect, and it said, "Apple ID does not have permission to access iTunes Connect."

What does this mean?

THANKS!! :)

2. yourofl10

yourofl10 Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2008
    have you payed the 99 bucks?
    To get itunes connect you have to pay the 99$

3. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

4. WellSpentYouth

WellSpentYouth Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    iPhone programmer
    App Tech Studios, USA
    Your signature says that you already have a game out...

Anyway, make sure that you type in the correct password, and you have to get an email from apple and you have to follow the link, but otherwise, I don't know.

5. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

That game is one I work on with a company.

I have done everything! IDK what is going on...

6. lithiastudios

lithiastudios Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2009
    I think once you pay the $99, you still have to wait a few hours for it to all go through.

7. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Okay, THANK YOU,

I honestly did not expect anyone to answer, so thanks for putting to effort to help!

:)

8. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    After you pay you have to wait a bit. Could be from 30 minutes to more. You will receive an email when it's available.

9. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

When iTunes Connect is Available?

10. lithiastudios

Jan 9, 2009
    Sure, no problem. The whole dev signup process is all about hurrying up to wait. :) This should be the last time you have to wait before finally being a licensed iPhone dev.

BTW: Once you do get approved, head over to the iTunes Connect link and fill out all your tax/bank info. You can do that before you even have an app to sell, and it will be one less thing to wait for approval in the future. :)

11. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Wait? What is in the Tax/Bank thing? What will I need? my card?

12. lithiastudios

Jan 9, 2009
    They need to know your bank account info in order to know how to wire you your payments. So your checking account #, routing #, etc. They also need your bank's Swift code, which is used to wire money internationally. (To get paid by the European iTunes stores, etc.) Anything you're not sure of, you can just give your bank a call. I wasn't sure of my bank's Swift code, but it's easy to Google to find out.

They'll also withhold 20% of your earnings from the Japanese App store until you fill out some Japanese tax forms, I haven't tackled those yet. :)

Tax info is just mainly your Social Security # (all this is assuming you're from the US.. ;))

13. Sparks

Sparks Well-Known Member

Okay, Thanks so much!