Live Lockscreen -> FREE! Live Wallpaper that works without crashing!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Ian, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2009
    #1 Ian, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
    Unlike all the other wallpaper apps, this one works great without crashing and without stopping!

FEATURES
    - Create custom Live Lockscreens using your videos!
    - Amazing collection of Live Lockscreens (updated daily).
    - FREE downloads of Lockscreens shared by other users.
    - Share your custom Lockscreens.
    - Engineered from the ground up for incredible performance!
    - Live Lockscreen costs $0.99 for the full version, with absolutely NO HIDDEN COSTS!

App info is currently processing and/or the app is not yet fully available for sale on the US App Store.

2. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    It works but when I tried to create a custom live wallpaper (as the choice was limited) it automatically uploaded the video I'd chosen (which happens to be of my baby son) to be shared!! Now I have to email the devs to get it deleted as there was no such option available.

3. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2009
    Thanks for the feedback!

Our bad, I think our UI could be clearer.

The create custom wallpaper function is under "My Lives", hit the "+" button on the top right. This only creates a wallpaper for your own personal use.

The upload function is under "Top Lives", the folder icon on the top right.

Don't worry, we'll remove your video.

4. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

So basically this is just an app that runs in place of you locking your phone?

5. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2009
    Hm... basically you have like an animated gif that runs on your lock screen (instead of a static image). :)

6. Borgqueenx

Borgqueenx Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Does this work on ipad?

7. jeffyg3

jeffyg3 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2010
    #7 jeffyg3, Mar 31, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
    This is the 2nd app I've tried that does this. Except the other one was completely free without hidden costs, I meant IAP. But this one works better though.

8. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2009
    Thank you : ) This app has been re-engineered from the ground up, with numerous memory tweaks to enhance performance. It works the best, I assure you.

There is a 1-time IAP fee of $0.99 to remove the watermark. No other fees are charged after that, with no advertising and full features. In addition, downloads from our list of Most Popular live lockscreens will be permanently free :)

9. Ian

Ian Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2009
    Unfortunately, this does not work on iPad yet.