Gt: Racing, how to get all cars

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Radso, Mar 8, 2010.

1. Radso

Radso Member

Dec 9, 2009
    So, once u get gold in all races, and all driver license tests, how do you make money so u can buy more cars. I got a good collection, but I want more :)! And I'm not whiling to part with any I have :p

so my question is, is there any way to make money dater u beat everything??

2. Noman

Noman Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    I haven't beaten the game yet, but I was wondering this too. Can you make money after you have won all events?

3. Roofy.

Roofy. Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Nope. I got gold in everything and you don't get anything. I thought I would win a car or some money for beating the game but nope.

4. Austin:]

Austin:] Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Replay all the races?

5. Radso

Radso Member

Dec 9, 2009
    Nope, I tried re-doing a race in full and u don't get any money, really hope they update with the ability to re-do races. So many sweet cars, and I can't have them all :(

I'm pretty sure it would take minutes to make an update like that.

6. ksl2006

ksl2006 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Gamer
    Planet Earth
    You have to press 'Clear Event' and get rid of your gold in a race and re do the race and then you will get the money xD

7. Noman

Noman Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2009
    I really feel like an idiot right now.....thanks:)

8. ksl2006

ksl2006 Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2009
    Gamer
    Planet Earth
    Don't mention it :) I was addicted to the game but I needed money and I replayed each event like 5 times before figuring out that I wasn't getting any money from it... then I found out that you had to clear it xD

9. Radso

Radso Member

Dec 9, 2009
    Ahhhh thank you, ya I feel stupid having not figured that out, when I saw tjat I thought it might actually delete the event :p

10. firstborn

firstborn Member

Jan 8, 2010
    There's an easier way my kid told me about - I'll need to get him to explain it again (he's in bed right now)... but i remember it was something along the lines of:

Complete the first 'Class A' race in the Constructer Event (that may be wrong, could be contracts or invitation).. where for winning a very easy single race you are gifted a free Ferrari... which you can sell for big money... repeat, repeat, repeat

11. Random_Guy

Random_Guy Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2009
    Australia, mate!
    Let the kid sleep. Don't wake him up just for this.

12. Chokemaniac

Chokemaniac Member

Aug 22, 2009
    i was also wondering how to make money quick.

so far i keep redoing the drag tournament in the S-Class Special invitations for a quick 15.000

anybody knows a fast way to win an expensive car? i dont remember what unlocked them... but i am quiet sure the CLK GTR was easy to get and could be sold for like 160.000

13. Chokemaniac

Chokemaniac Member

Aug 22, 2009
    Nevermind i figured it out myself...

Just Clear and redo the Driver Contracts -> S-Class -> Racing Club event.

It's a fairly short and easy 3 races event and you will win 15.400 and the Audi R10, which you can sell for 225.000.

14. Uncle Buck

Uncle Buck New Member

Sep 6, 2012
    I realise this thread is quite old but I'm having the same problem...but I cant see CLEAR EVENT anywhere (maybe its been removed). Can you help?

15. JBRUU

JBRUU Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    USA
    Please don't bump 2 year old threads