Valkyria Chronicles (By Sega)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by killercow, Jul 19, 2012.

1. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

2. shero89

shero89 Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2012
    Am I Dreaming :eek:

3. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

Don't get too hyped up, this is based on the browser version, not the full blown ps3 one.

4. Fimb

Fimb Well-Known Member

May 12, 2010
    Do we know anything about the gameplay itself? I don't care if it's not a full-fledged version, the second one on the psp was crap, tbh. I'd be fine with a VC flavoured card game with good gameplay.

5. Mach Rider

Mach Rider Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Student
    Woah, I'm quite exctied about an iOS Valkyria Chronicles. I really hope we get new details soon and they don't screw it up.

6. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA

u serious? the game on the psp was not bad at all and the DLC made the game even better....if the 3rd one gets localized for the vita one day it will kick major azz too...

7. violentv

violentv Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2010
    Anyone who bothered googling would realize that this is a mobile VC card game spin off which have console gamers banging their heads on the table at Sega's refusal to properly expand the franchise and effectively killing it with this release.

8. Fimb

Fimb Well-Known Member

May 12, 2010
    alright, maybe it wasn't total crap. still, if you played the first one, you see my point probably.

anyway, I1d gladly have ANY VC material on iOS az this point. yeah I'm that desperate (LOVED the first one).

9. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

Is it so hard to just, you know, take a Game that did sold well and create a Sequel/Prequel for it without freaking messing it up with some Card Game Theme?

10. september

september Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2012
    The original format would work really well on iOS, I went from ecstatic when I first saw the name to totally deflated when I'd realised this was nothing like the proper game.

Hopefully someone else can do this type TBS/RPGish concept justice

11. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Seriously? I LOVE IOS GAMING!

12. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    Excitement quickly turned into disappointment upon learning it's not going to be anything like the one on psp...

13. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    Which is a damn shame because iOS could easily handle that game in ever way