Zenonia 2 or Across Age

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by uncleaerosmithe, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uncleaerosmithe

May 28, 2009
    Perhaps the comparison will feature in the TA review of Zenonia 2 when it's published but I'm interested to know what you guys think.

It sounds like although it has been generally well received, Zenonia 2 has its faults. On the other hand - Across Age looks fantastic to me.

Are there drawbacks of Across Age?
    How do the games compare?

Which is better?

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    They're very different. Across Age is very puzzle based, like the old Zelda games mixed with Y's combat system. Zenonia 2 is much more action/combat oriented.

Across Age is a really good game, though pretty damn hard for many people. My favorite thing about is how well the story is integrated into the gameplay.

Personally, as someone who didn't particularly care for Zenonia 1, I think Zenonia 2 is very good, too. There seem to be a few bugs and the PvP system is already hacked (apparently), but I think the main issue people have with it is that it's an evolutionary (rather than revolutionary) upgrade from the first game.

3. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL