Dragonvale: Strategies/Tips (NOT an add me thread)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by darren12, Sep 18, 2011.

1. stlredbird

stlredbird Well-Known Member

May 21, 2009
    Awesome! Congrats!!!!

2. girlpower

girlpower Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2011
    Melbourne, Australia
    First Turquoise now cooking!

Yay, at last one Turquoise on its way, just gotta get a second before end of next week for egg display...anyone else still trying for their first?
    Seems like forever when both caves are trying for them, quiet a relief to get it and finally got my iPad late yesterday (phew) that was getting stressful due to wanting to take it away over Xmas & New Year so I can maybe keep playing DV as this has wifi/ cellular, so just gotta find some reception. :rolleyes:

3. Deeneez

Deeneez Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Pacific northwest
    All else fails...look for a coffee shoppe. That's where I usually find wifi when traveling :p

I finally got my first Platinum :D. Used Rust/Quicksilver combo :D:D

4. Yasha65

Yasha65 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Yeey! Double yeey! Finally your favorite toy AND a Turqouise. Congrats, gp! :D

It's a hard life, going on vacation and hunting for wifi. We've seen injuries here before, so be careful. ;)

5. Yasha65

Yasha65 Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2012
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Nice! Confrats! :)

6. jtfields

jtfields Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Thanks for the congrats. I want no part of anymore dragons that can take five months to get.

7. jtfields

Sep 29, 2010
    I think we got the Sun and Moon upgrades because there have been so many Sun and Moon limiteds (Solstice, Eclipse, Equinox, etc.) that it was becoming difficult to display them all with only one in each habitat. There has only been one Rainbow limited (Leap Year). So my guess is that they won't upgrade the Rainbow habitat unless they start releasing more limited dragons that can occupy the Rainbow habitat. But that's just a guess on my part.

8. Korvaire

Korvaire Active Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Congrats GP on both counts.

I got platinum with quicksilver/rust hatching now. That was a rough one for me.

And I have looked and relooked at the glacier from all angles, cause even Euge said it had character. All I see is a big bug slug ... Pretty color and it's tongue is tanzanite sorta, so I gave up and threw 2 into breeding to get an egg. Only cause of its tongue mind you.

Love love love the new and improved bigger habitats.

Time is getting hard to find as family arrives for the holidays, so I would like to wish everyone the bestest, safest, healthiest, happiest, merriest holiday season. I have had a wonderful year in these forums, and I would like to thank you for that also.

All my luv and warmest regards to all

Korvaire

9. Lel0501

Lel0501 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Still no turquoise

:( so 15 days in and still no turquoise. Back to back breeding bringing nothing but swamp and flower. Starting to get a little frustrated now. On the upside finally have a gold dragon after trying for months..... Only silver, platinum, seasonal and silver oly still eluding me. Also need those damn eggs!! Congrats to all of you who are done with turquoise and can move onto other things :D

10. ~ebbnflow~

~ebbnflow~ Active Member

Nov 4, 2012
    I always thought Treasure can only fit two, but when I noticed max of 3, I started to question my first assumption. So I see the other habitats have also been upgraded. Nice!

11. ~ebbnflow~

~ebbnflow~ Active Member

Nov 4, 2012
    #7451 ~ebbnflow~, Dec 16, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2012
    Jtfields, bummer if that's your first, you'll still need another for your egg collection. :D

And, have you finished golding all your dragon statues? I only have one to go, the Cold statue (45/50).

12. Allanon

Allanon Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2011
    Protecting the Lands from Brona
    Paranor
    Golded statues long time ago, bring on platinum states (50 lvl 20 dragons :p)

Just chillin now waiting for new dragons grr. I really hope they don't winterize our parks but it feels like wishful thinking. Bring on a new island already!

13. jtfields

Sep 29, 2010
    Fortunately, it's my second. I have them both in the EBC to get my display. Now I only need my second Platinum to complete my egg collection.

Haven't worked on the statues in a couple of weeks. Had the EBI and EBC tied up trying for Gold Oly and Platinum. So hopefully I can get back working on them soon although I'm guessing we'll get a new dragon or two this week since we didn't get any last week.

14. N3sty5

N3sty5 Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    Got my first solstice. Going for my second then to start working again on Titanium, glacier and second oly gold (ugh)

15. eugekava

eugekava Well-Known Member

Jul 8, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Oh no! A thought of having to generate 50 level 20 dragons makes me shudder. Gold was painful enough.

+1 to not winterising the park.

+10 to new island. Its the next logical step. I can't fit anything anywhere now.

16. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    Titanium? Platinum?

17. TIMELESS

TIMELESS Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2009
    What titanium dragon?

18. N3sty5

N3sty5 Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2012
    lol sorry yes its Platinum.

Got my second Solstice today. Another Platinum fail too.

19. stlredbird

May 21, 2009
    According to Facebook BF is bringing back some or all expired limited dragons before the end of the year. I need so many that I fount I could get them all if they are all available at once. Would have to pick leap year and blue moon if I had to choose though bc who knows when those would come back otherwise.

20. Thornefeather

Thornefeather Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Job seeker
    Virginia, USA
    New dragon

The Apocalypse dragon is now available. The statues are animated as well! Check it out :D