if i have a promo code can i post it here?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by iPhoneGamr, Jun 30, 2009.

1. iPhoneGamr

iPhoneGamr Member

Jun 30, 2009
  2. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    Not unless you're the developer of the game. However, you can join a social group known as the Promo Code Giveaway Club or something like that, and you can give away promo codes in there.

But you can't start a thread in the forums and post promo codes unless you made the game.

3. worldcup1100

worldcup1100 Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    #3 worldcup1100, Jun 30, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
    Or join the Promo Code Exchange club: http://forums.toucharcade.com/group.php?groupid=11
    And trade it for another code you want.

Or one more option you can PM it to me, by clicking my username which creates a drop-down menu and clicking Send private message thus allowing you to give ME the code. :D

4. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

awesome scam site you have advertised in your sig.

5. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    If something says not a scam, virus free, or something similar, it's pretty obvious that it is =/

You'd be better off taking that part out =P

6. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    You can not post your Promo Codes anywhere on the forums or at the "Promo Code Exchange" without approval from SuperMan. Or you`ll be banned. Since he is on a vacation rite now Please send a PM to ImNoSuperMan instead, with all the promo codes you have.:D:D:eek::eek::p

7. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Haha, We'll probalby see some lurker make an account as superman within the next couple days.lol

8. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    How do i join that club? I had tried a couple of times. It asks me if I want to join the club. After that it tells me that the group is moderated. I guess they might be reviewing if I m good enough for the group. But not sure. Atleast a small email/pm notifying me something like "You do not qualify to join our group. Sorry" or may be a message like "get outta here you %*&^^, we dont want you" :eek: would have cleared it up. But I get no response here. Now I dont know what to do. Any help here will be very much appreciated. Pretty Please. :)

9. worldcup1100

Feb 2, 2009
    #9 worldcup1100, Jul 22, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
    PM Dannys95, ask him what's up.

10. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    i havent received any requests from u. try again

11. worldcup1100

Feb 2, 2009
    Ok you more than likely did it wrong, follow these instructions closely: On the top right of this page, it says "Welcome 'Insert your username'", just below welcome there a button saying quick links, click that, then under the heading networking there is social groups, click that, now you see a page full of social groups, scroll down until you see "promo code exchange club" (it is fifth down for me) on the right of those words there should be an options column and it should say "join group" or something like that. Click that and I think it makes you confirm wanting in, then Danny can accept you and you're in.

But, more than likely your code is expired by now, on the brightside you will be in for next time.

Hope this helps,
    Alex

12. ImNoSuperMan

Jun 28, 2009
    #12 ImNoSuperMan, Jul 23, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2009
    I did exactly what worldcup described. The first time I did it was when I first found out this very thread and found the idea pretty cool and thought I might get some use out of it. But did not get any response at all and almost forgot about it. Now that I got a code for an app I already had I remembered bout the club.(btw the promo I have is not received from TA forums in case that isn't allowed) It still didn't show me as a memeber so again made the request to join and then commented on the thread to confirm I didn't do anything wrong. Since Danny says he didn't see any request I'll give it a try one more time and then pm Danny so that he can approve me. Also the code hasn't exipred yet as I received it yesterday only and I think these codes work until a new version is approved.

BTW u guys won't beleive what I received in pm today. first I got the message by another forum memeber asking me rudely if I worked for TA or it was my hobby to police around at these forums :eek:. I replied asking what he meant. And this is what I got in response. Read it yourself...
    I went ROFL. Who is this superman. I still can't believe what I read. I replied atelling him it was a joke and what he meant again as I don't recall any such incident and ofcourse I m not lucky enough to work for TA. Still waiting for his next reply but I doubt I'll get any. Really who is this superman. :eek: :rolleyes: :p :D :D :D

EDIT: I went back to the link provided above and found out i was already accepted as a member. Yeah. Thanx a lot Alex and Danny for your help. :)

13. worldcup1100

Feb 2, 2009
    Your welcome and that post was odd, I think there was a Superman joke a while back but I thought it faded away...