Is Aqua Forest fun?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by epedemix, Aug 28, 2009.

1. epedemix

epedemix Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    Is it worth the 7.99?

I find myself always just about to press buy, but I end up talking myself out of it, because I cant really find any discussion involving the game here on the forum.

2. Zincous

Zincous Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Sacramento, CA
    I don't think it's worth 8 dollars.

I got it for free.

There's way more/better stuff you can spend your money on.

3. Rachel

Rachel Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Well I bought it a long time ago for the same price. It's an easy game but it is pretty neat and unlike most games on the iPod. I go back to it once in a while to use the sandbox mode. If you like falling sand games you'd probably really like Aqua Forest. It used to be really really laggy but they did an update and it's a lot better now.

I was mad when they made the game free for a while haha, but it is pretty fun.

Basically I suggest you get it if you like falling sand type games, otherwise it's a little overpriced.

4. f e a r l e s s

f e a r l e s s Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2009
    Even in puzzle mode, I don't see this as a game... more of a tech demo. Also, I wouldn't suggest it for an iPhone 2G or an iPod Touch 1G. Unless you like lag. Got it for free... Worth a couple bucks at the most.

5. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    I got it when it was free...and I'm sure glad I didn't pay for it!
    It was fun for a few minutes, but I think there are far better games to spend your 8 bucks on...

6. kingkong120

kingkong120 Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2009
    My little brothers love it. But they're little...and immature.

7. The_Running_Man

The_Running_Man Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Not for $7.99.

8. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Heh I paid 10 bucks for this and it was worth it but when it got Free I got mad but later I told myself it was over a year so yea if you like just doing whatever and seeing what happens this game is worth it otherwise nope it ain't

9. mrkgoo

mrkgoo Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2008
    IT's not really 'fun' to paly. It has a great sandbox element to it, but as it doesn't run all that well, and there's not really any game to it (yeah it has levels, but they're not really puzzles - more like challenges), it's hard to recommend for anything over a couple bucks.

10. Gryphon23

Gryphon23 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2009
    McDonalds! French Fries anyone?
    At that place... with those... people...
    Yes, but unless you are a HUGE fan of physics like that then, its not worth $8 bucks

11. Jordanrracer

Jordanrracer Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2009
    Currently -Nothing-
    New York
    They never update the fkin game..

12. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    Absolutely hate this game.i didn't even wanna purchase it.Accidently hit the purchase button,played for a few minutes.Deleted it!! it's been on my comp. HDD ever since