Ipad my platform of choice now.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Stealthy Monk, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Stealthy Monk

Stealthy Monk Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2011
    Maybe its the portability, maybe the touch controls, maybe a drought on my xbox but lately I'm finding my ipad is my console of choice. I would probably say the split between 360 and ipad is 20/80 now. It was one thing playing 'casual games' on my iphone/ipad but now there are a slew of legit 'console quality' hardcore games and i love it

Im hooked on Dungeon Hunter 2, NOVA, Asphalt 6, Snowboard Hero, Real Racing....all games that hold up against console games. The best part is the queue of games i still have to play: shadow guardian, rainbow 6, MC1 and 2 NOVA 2, asphalt racing 5, real racing 2, galaxy on fire 1/2, the slew of rpgs, not to mention all of the ea sports games and then throw in some casual games-awesome! The best part: all of the above probably cost less than 1 console game.

I am still looking for a Gears of War style game, and some Tomb Raider action.

2. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Shadow Guardian HD and Lara Croft and Guardian of Light HD both do Tomb Raider some justice. You should check them out.