Most violent and satisfying games

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by userfume, Feb 16, 2011.

1. userfume

userfume Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Hey I'm looking for a way to release some stress. What are the most violent, but also satisfying games? Id prefer hand to hand combat, not shooting. Anyway i have street fighter 4 and spiderman total mayhem. Is umk 3 worth getting as well?

2. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    UMK 3 isn't very good. Maybe try Bruce Lee? I haven't played it but I heard its good.

3. KiddToKmart

KiddToKmart Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2011
    Skip on UMK3 unless you're a die-hard, "I MUST PLAY EVERY MK GAME" fan.

Bruce Lee is fantastic - deserves much more attention and recognition than it's received. You will NOT win matches in the game unless you strategically time your attacks, blocks and dodges - something I love about it.

The game that best fits your bill though, is Samurai II. I won't say anything else about it other than the fact that you NEED to get it... now :)!

4. LBG

LBG Señor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    If you like cutting people up, then I recommend Samurai II and Perfect Cell.

5. lurtz6

lurtz6 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Slave to the public education system
    Right behind you, with the machete raised
    For hand-to-hand, UMK3 and Predators are awesome.

6. userfume

userfume Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2010
    Cool! I tried the free version of Bruce lee but I think I'll save the £1.79 for te blocks cometh and some other games

7. Ashflow

Ashflow Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    MI
    I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I find it pretty satisfying to freeze a guy in N.O.V.A. 2 after he shoots you a couple times, and then just walk up to him and blow his face off :p