iPhone Multipong for ipad

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by salsamd, Jun 10, 2010.

1. pomor

pomor Member

Jun 9, 2010
    You mean like the multiple-touch screen on NCIS LA? The one on the wall? i would love to have that and/or a multi-touch desk or coffee table. I think in about 10-15 years this will not be uncommon to own. That many years ago we marveled at the Newton, the first Palm Pilot and Advanced Gameboy. Look where we are now. i still can't get over the resolution quality on the new iPhone 4!

2. fingerlab

fingerlab Well-Known Member

May 5, 2010
    Paris
    #22 fingerlab, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
    update

Thank you for your comments,

An update will be post soon (end of this week) for adding 1 paddle mode!

-We are working on "online leaderboard for the singleplayer score". It will be very fun, with google maps etc.. ;), we need more times to make it well and test it (on store: end off July i hope). And we are working to improve sound design, ipod control, and other cool stuff!
    all update will be free
    keep giving us ideas to improve MultiPong
    Fingerlab Team

3. heffdog116

heffdog116 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    South Florida
    please change the title of the thread. i was real excited when i thought i was gonna d/l this for free

4. fingerlab

May 5, 2010
    Paris
    #24 fingerlab, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2010
    lol Sorry i'didn't create this thread! but you can pays $2,99, i'll offer you a pint of beer !

5. heffdog116

heffdog116 Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    South Florida
    How is the single player mode? How does it work? The new game mode coming in July... Will that be for single player as well?

6. MicerGunner

MicerGunner Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    In the trailer for the game, during the last 7 seconds, i think i could estimate about 20+ balls, is it a scripted event or do we have to pick up a few multiball powerups?

7. fingerlab

May 5, 2010
    Paris
    About 20balls, It is scripted it should happen after few minutes game, but maybe it is to hard!?. We still work to improve multipong. In the next version coming on august, there will have a lot of new stuff like new bonuses ( autopilote, transparent ball...) a new adventure mode for solo player, and some other stuff.
    Thx
    Fingerlab

8. Fleabag323

Fleabag323 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    Cool!

9. MicerGunner

MicerGunner Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2009
    Wow, great.

Is it possible to try and make events and powerups spawn more often on hard mode? That is the only mode my buddies and i play, aside from flash, and i tried out the other difficulties, couldnt really tell the difference.

That said, keep up the good work!

10. fingerlab

May 5, 2010
    Paris
    We create a new mode named "crazy".... You will enjoy it ;)

11. Qordobo

Qordobo Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2010
    Woo cool, once it's in I'll happily spend the few bucks for this... and a pint of beer! :D

12. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

Downloaded the new update and now the game runs fine on iPad 2. Great game.

13. Mr. Grizzly

Mr. Grizzly Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Do companies change the names of their games once they are out in the Appstore? My update for this game says "MultiBong"! The description in the Appstore also says MultiBong throughout - but one of their description pics still shows MultiPong. Is this somehow just an editing error or has the Appstore been hacked? I am reluctant to download the update if there could be any tampering with the game.

14. Mr. Grizzly

May 20, 2011
    Hm, in the last few minutes, it seems the update is not showing now in my update list on either device - but on the app page it still shows there is an update available.

15. Ghouls'R'us

Ghouls'R'us Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2011
    Atari Corp Strikes Again

Nah, I'm sure the name change is voluntary, as unfortunate as it is. I saw this coming a mile away: they probably received a "friendly reminder" from Atari's legal pitbulls. Game still plays great though, so who cares if it's called Pong, Bong or Guacamolekamma.

16. Mr. Grizzly

May 20, 2011
    The name doesn't matter in itself - I just wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with the App update. Thanks.

17. Fe1

Fe1 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    I'm shocked they lasted this long, tbh. I am keeping the originally-named app as a curio (salvaged from the Recycle Bin).

18. ChunkoutGames

ChunkoutGames Active Member

That is quite a long time to keep the 'Pong' name in the title

19. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    Bumping this thread because this very fun and polished game is on sale for 99 cents. I bought it and I am enjoying the single player modes quite a bit, but the real fun looks to be multiplayer. Even so, it is well worth it to me for the single player only gameplay.

20. mejjos

mejjos Cancelled

Jul 26, 2012
    Anyone know what the hidden achievements are?