Resident evil 4 walkthrough

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Derek800, Sep 3, 2009.

1. Derek800

Derek800 Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Sorry if this has been posted somewhere but I was wondering if anyone has a link to a walkthrough for re4 mobile edition. I just started the game and cannot figure out where I'm supposed to go, all the doors are locked and I can't find a key lol. Any help would be appreciated.

2. diabolus

diabolus Well-Known Member

May 18, 2009
    Photographer
    Switzerland
    Hey, in the first mission you just have to wait and stay alive.

Try to climb on the left house and stay there until the chainsaw zombie comes.

After that keep staying on the house and shoot all zombies from there.

After some time you will hear a church bells.

Thats all.

3. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    the game if pretty self explanatory imo
    beat it easily

4. Derek800

Derek800 Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Yea, I figured out the first level yesterday, I thought that I needed to find a key somewhere. The other levels all do seem self explanatory, thanks for the reply.

5. MrMiller

MrMiller Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    how do u kill the guy with the chainsaw, do I need an aditional weapon, or I just keep shooting him ?

6. Somerandomdude

Somerandomdude Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Doing nothing of importance.
    Somewhere
    Pretty much do it just like it's done in the console version, grab the shotgun then shoot him until he's dead. If it looks like hes about to hit you, a good shotgun blast will send him flying. The shotgun is on one of the houses. Climb up the ladder then follow it around the side of the house, then break the crates. One of them will hold the shotgun. Just keep shooting him with the shotty and he'll go down pretty quick.

7. Stykman

Stykman Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2009
    Beta Tester, Student
    United States
    i used the magnum dies in like 4 shots

8. MrMiller

MrMiller Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    haha thanks SRD... I had never played a RE game before and didn't know you could open the crates :p

and wow that is impressive Stykman!!!

9. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    How can you already have magnum in level 1? Or are you just showing off? :p

In later levels, you could also shoot oil drums and lights (both will explode). I didn't know we can shoot lights until I watch a few youtube clips of the wii version. I wonder what else I'm missing because I didn't play the console version.

10. Aurora

Aurora Well-Known Member

You can shoot flashing lights, most of them are jewels that will drop onto the floor for you to get (spinels or velvet blues). Mobile version at first seems harder since enemies cannot be flinched once they start lunging for a grab unless you shoot them with a very powerful weapon, kicks do not affect nearby enemies, and shotgun only hits one enemy (this has to be an unintentional glitch...).

11. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Flashing lights are to collect treasures, but you can also shoot the light decoratioin (like in the blind weapon level) where it would fall and explode.

What else can we shoot and explode?

12. stargazer513

stargazer513 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    i can't figure out how to open the freaking door in level 2, the hexagonal shape hole?