Home button stuck!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by sawyer4325, Dec 3, 2011.

1. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Ok, so I woke up this morning, grab my itouch and the home button was completely stuck! I had used it the night before, and it was normal then. I got it last Christmas, and My dad never bought a warenty so, what do i do? Would they be able to fix it at my apple store? Its just make me really mad right now. Please help!:(

2. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2009
    Should have a one year warranty already. Hopefully your dad has the receipt or the emailed receipt showing the date of purchase. Surely the store can help you!

3. sawyer4325

sawyer4325 Well-Known Member

May 20, 2011
    Ok, i'll ask.

4. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

It's probably not stuck, just pushed in far. Mine was like that bought I bought a screen protector and it had a sticker for the home button whined raised it up.

5. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    you dont even need any of that. I just brought mine in w/o anything and showed them my broken home button. The genius was just like hmmmm we'll get you a new one. Then we filled out a form and traded ipods :D

6. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    When I bought my iPod the girl at the store entered the serial number of my device into their records. I'm assuming this means they wouldn't require a receipt if I went back.