Follow on twitter, get Christmas Lister FREE.

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by jordanmorganapps, Dec 14, 2011.

1. jordanmorganapps

Apr 13, 2011
    Developing
    Missouri
    So, we are getting on the Twitter train and need followers. So, we present to you a deal. Anybody who follows us on twitter @J_MorganApps will get a promo code for Christmas Lister!

You can see it in iTunes here if you are brimming with curiosity: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/christmas-lister/id484380757?mt=8&uo=4

Happy holidays! First 50 to follow get the goods!

Attached Files:

2. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Followed as pdclose

3. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    Followed @omerkarakaya58
    Thanks !!!

4. jordanmorganapps

Apr 13, 2011
    Developing
    Missouri
    You both should have em. Thanks so much!

5. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    #5 dclose, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2011
    Thank you! Got it!

Edit: Does anyone else have this app working? It just crashes upon opening on my iPod Touch 4th Gen. I can't get it to load at all!

6. jordanmorganapps

Apr 13, 2011
    Developing
    Missouri
    @dclose

The journalist I had write my press release was using the same device with no issues. Have you tried starting and restarting the device?

7. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    I did, and it still crashed upon opening. I tried to reload the app five times in a row, and it got a bit further each time, finally fully loading on the fifth attempt. I'll try just deleting it and reinstalling. Hopefully it won't be as picky next time I try to use it! (I'm running OS 5.0.1 on a 4th gen iPod Touch.)

One thing I did notice is that you don't have the ability to pick someone from the contacts list? Do you plan to add that, or did I miss something?

8. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Followed via @andsoitgoes

Much thanks!

9. jordanmorganapps

Apr 13, 2011
    Developing
    Missouri
    @dclose

I am wanting to do this via an update. Due to time constraints, what with that little holiday called Christmas, my biggest concern was getting a quality app out as soon as I could since my wife gave me the idea for this the last week of November!

Hope everyone is enjoying!