Time Limited Promo Sale $1.99 $0.99: LightUp , the light bending galactic puzzle

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Puppy, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Puppy

Puppy New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Just over Easter Time get LightUp at a promo price
    $1.99 ➘ $0.99

Reviews on itunes are welcome!
    Also look around for promo codes

A cool dynamic ambience combined with great sounds and music provides the perfect setting.
    In LightUp, your goal is to guide colored beams to their respective LEDs to light them up. You have a wide variety of intelligent tools to help you complete each level, the most important one being your own brain.

What people say:

…Love love love it! I swear the graphics had me in a trance!…

✭✭✭✭✭danielle

….Probably one of the best games on the App Store. Really deserves more recognition….

✭✭✭✭✭Patrick

Really, this is the best puzzle app u can buy,
    Lightup, at first seemed like your average light bending game, that you could finish in an hour. But, as I got farther in the game, past level 7 or so, it becomes a truly hard, fun game. Also just adding, the game itself takes a REALLY long time. It had me stumped for days until I could figure one level out. It’s a must buy, no really, buy it, best game in the app store yet, thanks,

✭✭✭✭✭Fleetfoley

Serious cerebral challenge

…Rather fittingly, though, this apparent simplicity is an optical illusion and even the most basic looking LightUp levels offer a serious cerebral challenge…

Pocketgamer

Mighty…
    …If you happen to look a little closer you can see a few neat tweaks in the graphics and animation that gradually permeate through to your subconscious.
    LightUp is a game with solid foundations…
    Mobile Game Faqs

http://www.perpetuum-media.com/portfolio-item/lightup/

Attached Files:

2. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    #2 Misguided, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2012
    Just posted a 5-star review for this one, and I almost never leave reviews. I've been waiting for an ios game like Prism: Light the Way (Nintendo DS) for years and have finally found it. Puzzle fans, please have a look at this one.

Btw, the Orbital-style graphics look better at 2x on iPad than most games do.

3. Puppy

Puppy New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Thank you, very nice to hear! We are working on an HD version btw (amongst others) but agree, game works very well in 2x also.

Have fun :)

4. slewis7

slewis7 Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Male
    Retired!
    Houston, TX
    This looks really intriguing. I will keep my eye out for that iPad version.

5. Puppy

Puppy New Member

Mar 28, 2012
    The game is based around OpenGL so it does look quite nice on iPad in 2x.. Just wanted to really point that out..We have no real ETA right now on the HD version but it is in the works..