Universal Legendary Wars (By Liv Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Liv Games, Jan 27, 2011.

1. wareagledude

wareagledude New Member

Dec 2, 2012
    I love the game, but it crashes after almost every level. I have tried deleting apps after double clicking the home button and turning my iDevice off then on. I use a iTouch 4. Any tips?

2. li0163

li0163 New Member

Dec 13, 2012
    Hi again,

I have Tier 5 Wizard. He is very fast - too fast that at level 4-8 (protecting the wizard) my other units cannot catch up. Even my Tier 4 Unicorn fell behind and I don't have enough gems to upgrade the phoenix (as I spent all on my wizard)...

Any ideas on how to beat this level would be appreciated.

3. eldi

eldi New Member

Dec 17, 2012
    Super Miney Bros 2.2

Great game, guys. Very addictive. For newer players, though, you do realize you made Super Miney Bros. SIGNIFICANTLY more difficult to achieve, right? Slowly inching my way through the Netherworld with two miney's (at 7-6 right now), but can't help but be a more than a little frustrated given that if I'd just started playing a month or two earlier I'd already have the stupid achievement. *sigh*

4. eldi

eldi New Member

Dec 17, 2012
    #844 eldi, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
    Spoiler (highlight below):

I was able to do it by churning out Tier 4 archers with max attack until they were about 5 rows deep in each lane. This was enough to take out the centaurs before they did too much damage. As for that pesky group off to the right, try out your newest spell on them...

5. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Thanks Sanuku :)

6. Liv Games

Liv Games Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2011
    Founder, CEO Liv Games
    USA
    Sorry! Keep beefing up the characters in challenge modes :)

7. Newguy1402

Newguy1402 Member

Jun 11, 2011
    Ok, here's my suggestion:

I feel like there is a balancing issue in the game. Simply put, the netherworld is too hard for players who've just finished normal difficulty. Personally, going from netherworld normal to hard desert, I feel like the netherworld is way more challenging. Same thing from hard nether to legendary desert. Really noticeable from legendary nether to monster desert (though that's because my centaur could one hit kill all the castle levels by himself).

I know in the big picture, monster nether is harder than legendary nether, but monster tier 1 skully archers are far weaker than legendary tier 4 skully archers.

What if you had normal difficulty play out like previous versions, with the game ending on top of magma mountain? Then unlock the netherworld in hard. Not only would this make Super Miney Bros easier, but you'd give players a chance to beef up for the netherworld, give them incentive to play beyond the normal, but they also wouldn't go from well balanced magma mountain to hard as crap netherworld without warning.

The only possible downside is them not having enough gems / moonstones saved up for the new units unlocked during the netherworld, but there are only two of them (Rogue and Centaur). If your loading screen tips said something like "beat hard mode to gain access to the netherworld and two new units!" they'd have time to save up gems and moonstones for them. Not to mention the crapload of gems and moonstones you get during magma mountains final stages.

8. TotallyImba

TotallyImba Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    United Kingdom
    In Sanukus video at the end, is that the user playing as lord magma or the AI?

9. Newguy1402

Newguy1402 Member

Jun 11, 2011
    #850 Newguy1402, Jun 4, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
    Also, in side scrolling bonus mode (from the main menu), on the magma mountain/unicorn endless, the unicorn randomly catches on fire, taking 25 health. There is nothing there!

Like, wth. People (or unicorns) just don't spontaneously combust.

Edit: also, I dislike how now these same modes have foreground images. I can't see my character half the time. And when the wizard/swamp level, and others, an enemy dies, she or he can sometimes cover up a fire pit / swamp puddle / etc.

Btw. How does a PUDDLE hurt a mighty wizard? smh

10. chanhank

chanhank New Member

Huz games

I just added your site to my favorites. I really enjoy reading your posts. Thanks!

11. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    This WILL be updated to support 64 bit,check Orian Liv's twitter!

12. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Nobody cares?This is the classic of the AppStore,guys.