HeroCraft starts Valentine's Day sale!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by HeroCraftGames, Feb 14, 2014.

1. HeroCraftGames

HeroCraftGames Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

Jul 2, 2012
    [​IMG]

Happy Valentine’s Day!

We’d like to show you how much we love you so we've started a new sale! Get Cuboid and Majesty: Northern Expansion for $0.99 on iOS.

Feel our love throughout the weekend!

App Store:
    Cuboid: 3D Puzzle Game http://bit.ly/1otfzwj
    Majesty: Northern Expansion http://bit.ly/1iUHSAi

2. Kubaton

Kubaton Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Louisiana, USA
    I didn't feel your love with the Magic Orbz update that plagued the game with ads, with the expectation of people that had already paid for the game to purchase an IAP to remove ads, nor did I feel your love when I emailed your tech support and never received a reply. Therefore, you'll never feel the love of my wallet ever again.

3. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
  4. suhail

suhail Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2014
    Hahahaha

5. mrbiggles

mrbiggles Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Like retired
    USA
    agree. and a blah sale :p

6. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Go away Herocraft.

Despite paying for your games, I would not have minded a banner ad every once in a while. But you crossed the line by miles when you gave EVERYONE ads up the wazoo without warning -"bug fixes update" my ass. Ads before the game starts, between menus and during the game. Just ridiculous. And full screen to boot.

And on top of that completely ignoring user complaints via email and any other social network is beyond reproach.

7. Topherunhinged

Topherunhinged Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2014
    All this public humiliation is bound to be good for business. I know I'll be staying away, thanks guys... wait, I think I got that first part wrong.

8. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Thank you!
    I was thinking of purchasing this one. The sale 'looks' good.
    Obviously word of mouth is important and companies shouldn't ignore even what 1 person says. It gets around.

I for one respect wheat is said here at touch arcade.. It's not the dollar it's the principal.

Thanks guys!

9. Mene

Mene <b>ACCOUNT CLOSED</b>: <em>Officially</em> Quit iO

Mar 18, 2012
    Was going to buy a couple of these but I'll avoid them now, thanks for the warning guys.

10. Kubaton

Kubaton Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2012
    Louisiana, USA
    Glad to have helped. It's our duty as consumers to not let these companies get away with these shenanigans. To screw over users is one thing, but to not care is on a whole new level.

11. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    I've been waiting forever to see Northern Expansion go free with all it's IAP scams and paywalls; but to my surprise it refuses to.