iPad Chaos Rings II - (by Square Enix)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Mar 14, 2012.

1. wtxlight

wtxlight New Member

Mar 27, 2012
    help

if i choose those char to bcum pillar can i still use their special ability to open the path?
    i need their ability to hunt those panda

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    You cant use their field ability without them in your party. But keep on playing. You'll get answers how you can get to those pandas later on. :)

3. nancy99

nancy99 Member

Apr 15, 2012
    just a little additional info for item, for Neron's fang, u can get additional ones when re-do the quest in New Game+, but Super MV can only be get once, that means begin New Game+ and complete all PUB quests still can't have more than 1... unlike CR 1 can have multiple super MV...I just finish new game+ and realize this fact...
    Good thing for new game+ is u can still select chapters so it really didn't take a long time to finish, I.e. I directly jump to Happy end :D
    besides, begin with new game+ the dungeon level 101-200 will be unlocked, although I didn't see anything special except faster level up..and character lvl cap still 100, guess we need to wait the first update
    I'm a big fan of CR titles, CR2 is great in every aspect and i really enjoy it, can't waiting for updates
    just one minor complaint: English localization is not good enough, I need to switch to jp to get better idea sometime. as a result, the story is not as touching as omega, it could be a more touching one giving the relation b/w Darwin and Marie IMO

4. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #444 Buffy6, Apr 23, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    The update is out. Level Cap raised to 150 supposedly. It seems like I was waiting forever for the update. lol I'm going to play it probably after it gets done updating.

Edit: Spoiler: Don't read if you haven't downloaded the update and aren't far into the game.
    I just got Death Sopia. I haven't developed it yet. But, wow, this is something I was hoping for. Boss Sopia. lol I'm assuming the other horsemen will have them too. There's also new gold weapons for completing P.U.B requests. I'm really liking this update.

5. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Nice... About time... Gonna check it out too. :)

6. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #446 Buffy6, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
    I just completed all the available P.U.B requests for this update. lol 84% of those are done. You should be able to get up to 30 achievements in this update. I'm at 29, only because I'm missing one or two armors from before the update.

Edit: New achievements I was able to get:

Note: Achievements cropped and edited so it would fit in one picture. One achievement icon edited out for Spoiler Purposes. lol

[​IMG]

7. tungtrinh87

tungtrinh87 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2012
    Does this update fix the laggy of the menu, thanks

8. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Just a quick comment, thanks guys for being spoiler friendly. I haven't finished the game yet and it's nice to see people being considerate of others, esp for such an amazing game :)

9. RazvanGNR

RazvanGNR Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    Hey Buffy6! I have a question about the update:
    does it add anything new to the story, or it`s just a do this, upgrade this, get the achievement?

Thx :)

10. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Spoiler:
    There's a few new Piu-Piu lines with the characters. A Li Hua part too. And a part that'll relate to Omega. But, other than that, not really anything relating to the current story I guess. Maybe I'm forgetting something, I don't know.

11. DarkIcarusX

DarkIcarusX Member

Mar 22, 2012
    @Buffy

Can you list down all the weapons, armors and jewels you have? I think I am missing a number of them.

12. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #452 Buffy6, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
    Most of the ones are already listed by someone else on Page 40.
    Not including the ones you can buy from Piu-Piu in the shop.
    The list is missing Defense Booster though. The ones in the new update are all ones you get for beating P.U.B Requests, I believe.

13. damanwithdaplan

Apr 27, 2012
    Hi, I have some questions about the update and achievements:

1. Where exactly do you get the Death Sopia? Are there more Sopias from the other Horsemen?

2. If you read the prayer book in one PUB request, it says you can enable Amon to become level 140, does he drop any special item or give you an achievement after killing him?

3. Do you get the armor, jewels & weapons collecting achievements only after receiving the new items from the new PUB requests (from the update)?

Thanks in advance!

14. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    #454 Buffy6, Apr 27, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
    Spoiler:
    1.) You get it after beating Death in the P.U.B Quest. And yes, Famine, War and Conquest all have one after you beat them in their separate P.U.B quests.

2.) I don't know. I didn't beat him yet. But, it didn't contribute to getting the all weapons, armor and jewels achievement. So, maybe he drops nothing. I might try to beat him at his higher level and let you know. But, I'm almost positive it won't give you a achievement either. Since the remaining two achievements of the 32, that you can't get, are Piu-Piu/P.U.B related and will probably be in the update next month.

3.) Yes, if you have all the ones from before the update, and you get all the new ones from the P.U.B Quests, you'll get the achievements. When I say "before the update", I don't mean you can't get them anymore. Just trying to differentiate the two. lol

15. damanwithdaplan

Apr 27, 2012
    thanks for clarifying!

i did not know you will fight the horsemen in PUB requests… am not there yet :)

16. nancy99

nancy99 Member

Apr 15, 2012
    just a quick answer for #2,
    no special items for beating lessica and amon,only more exp, stoled him and get the same stuff as before

17. RazvanGNR

RazvanGNR Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2011
    #457 RazvanGNR, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
    I decided to go armor/weapon/jewel hunting in order to get all that i`ve been missing before the update, but i don`t really know where i can get them! In CR Omega you got them 95% from bosses, but in CR2 i can`t bear to go again back to previous chapters and playing it again, so my question is can i get the items by stealing from random beasts?

EDIT: Also, from fear of not skipping a step or sth and not being able to go back, what are Terra Cubes? I noticed on the previous page that there is an achievement called "Unlock All Terra Cubes"! Is it refering to the chests that only orlando can open (but i don`t recall them being called that at any time)?

18. DarkIcarusX

DarkIcarusX Member

Mar 22, 2012
    Anyone knows where to find Seraphic Shot? I have been searching at Beyond the Rift at Level 101-200 for 5 hours but I am getting Jackpot and Metal Suit :(

19. Haoulelouch

Haoulelouch Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2011
    #459 Haoulelouch, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2012
    I'm fairly certain the terra cubes are just the seals on all the pub bosses.

some of the new boss fights are actually quite difficult. all the shadows seem to be able to spam their awaken attacks. the only effective tactic I found so far is maximise your speed and use lessica's advent as soon as possible then use sacrifice/empathy attack combo to quickly finish them off. my level is always like 20-30 levels lower than the bosses so I don't know if at the same level they are quite easy or not. also connor vs famine and lessica vs herald was painful lol

20. Buffy6

Buffy6 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Ok. I'm going to let you in on a secret. lol Don't read it if you don't want to know.

Ok. So, first I'm going to tell you how to make sure you're getting items for the right character. What I did was put the character you want to get items for in the 2ND PLACE of your PARTY. Then just to make sure, I EQUIPPED CUPIDO SOPIA on that character too. That one might not be necessary, but I did it anyway. You can if you want. If you turn off RANDOM BATTLES you shouldn't need to worry what Sopia's you have equipped. Sorry for the capitals, just trying to highlight important parts. lol Then here's another little secret. For Jewels, Armor and Weapons that are out in the areas, they will go in order. I'll give a example:

Jewels:

I'm not sure about the jewels, but it should be similar.

Lvl 1-10 areas will give you Poison Buckler? Maybe? I can't remember for this one. Then it should go in order for the rest. But, it may be different. I haven't collected Jewels in a while.

Weapons For Darwin:

Lvl 1-10 areas will give you Sawblade.

Lvl 11-20 areas will give you Mission Edge.

Lvl 21-30 areas will give you Sacrificial Blade.

Lvl 31-40 areas will give you Chainsaw.

Lvl 41-50 areas will give you Mecha Demon.

Lvl 51-60 areas will give you Crystal Rod.

Lvl 61-200 will give you Piercing Hope.

This last weapon won't really matter you should be able to find it in anything Level 61-200. But, if you check a few I'm sure you'll find it.

Armors work pretty much exactly the same. Sometimes the level will give you an armor instead of a weapon, but I'll get to that a little later.

Ok. Now, I'll show you what I think are the easiest places I found to get these weapons, armors and jewels. This will be best shown with pictures. The first picture will show what the chest usually holds and the second picture will show which part of the map it's on.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note: Requires Marie to get to.

So, this one will give Jewels. Not sure your party matters for this. But, you'll see I guess when you try it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note: Requires Marie to get to.

This chest will give you Weapons almost always. Occasionally it will give armors, but not often.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note: Requires Darwin to get to.

Now this chest will give you armors usually. But, does have a habit of giving you weapons every now and again.

Now for the last one, which is not in Falls of Acheron, but in Drifting Sorrow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note: Requires Darwin to get to.

This chest I think is a mixed bag again. It likes to give you either weapons or armor. You can use this one when the other one in Falls of Acheron doesn't give you the armor you want. Gives you two to try from I guess. lol

Well, sorry for the long post. But, that's how I found my items I needed.
    To answer your question about what are Terra Cubes:
    They are the things you have to unlock, where you battle things from P.U.B missions. If you still don't get what I mean, I'll post a screenshot. Just when you say you want the screenshot, don't quote this whole post. lol

It should be Lvl 51-60 I believe in the areas. You can try the method above for the weapons chest I listed for the other member if you want.