The AR trailer comes out!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by dora_quu, May 17, 2010.

1. dora_quu

dora_quu Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    #1 dora_quu, May 17, 2010
    Last edited: May 17, 2010
    :eek:This is a special case that I have to do this for joey cuz he has gone for a business trip. The return has been postponed and we just can't wait to share it with you. Sorry to have kept you waiting so long! This is the first trailer we published last weekend. Hope you like it. A follow-up video with the whole and absorbing story of AvataRangers will be published around the game release date. Now just take a fresh look on this one.

Follow us on Twitter or Facebook for the latest updates regarding the game.

Also, the old thread can be read here:http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=52221. The rule for getting a promo code is still available on the old thread. It will be kept updating as soon as joey comes back.

Don't hesitate to tell me your cool ideas and what you want to see in the game.

2. dora_quu

Mar 9, 2010
    :confused: is there anyone who can help me post the youtube video? why are there only codes?

3. dora_quu

Mar 9, 2010
    well, I made it...

4. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Looks like a pretty cool Pokemon-style game. Looking forward to more info.

5. dora_quu

Mar 9, 2010
    Glad to hear that. If you have any cool ideas, please feel free to tell us.:D

6. aznriceboi13

aznriceboi13 Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2010
    to die
    where rice paddies grow...
    ah seems there will be a custom version for ipod touch, wonder how that works
    will you be able to find trade with others?

7. dora_quu

Mar 9, 2010
    The differece between iphone and ipod version is the way of getting avatars.

8. bmdino

bmdino Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2010
    I am amazed that it's only about a month away from Release! Why did the other thread die off?

9. RonBurgundy

RonBurgundy Well-Known Member

May 2, 2010
    Anchorman
    Channel 4 Newsroom
    It sounds like the red/blue system that pokemon does, haha this looks interesting I'm gonna keep my eye on it. (>_×)

10. dora_quu

Mar 9, 2010

Hey, good 2 c u again. The old thread didn't die off. It has to be postponed to update cause Joey isn't back and I don't have the ability to revise the main thread. I guess it will be alive again.:D

11. dora_quu

Mar 9, 2010
    Thank you!! Yeah, you can review the old thread to get more info. Perhaps you can get a code there if you are lucky engouh. lol We will return back to the old thread as soon as possible.