Street Fighter X Tekken by Capcom

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by wsyilan, Jun 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fastbridge

Fastbridge Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Service advisor for Honda
    NYC, New York. USA
    Lmaoo

2. bojo619

bojo619 Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
  3. OutSpoken

OutSpoken Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    Excellent!!:D

I hope we get a barrage of characters. In fact, how many are there on the console versions?

Jeez, I dont know where I'll find the time to play all these great titles that are releasing this summer and fall, Spider-Man, BatMan, Asphalt 7, IB Dungeons and now SF x Tekken!!.:eek: and will my 32GB iPad have the space, being that I'm currently sitting on 7GB!

4. User58394

User58394 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    It is a bit late, but there are 38 characters plus two ps3 representatives, cole from infamous and mega man and pac-man. I'd get the game if it was 99 or 1.99 but not any higher. Have to think about 2.99 since capcom gives updates like spetnaz soldiers give candy to children. The cool thing is that the console has character customization and you can trun characters into a different coloured fighter. Hulk-gief is possible and you can have violent looking ken and chinese version of bison. (red and yellow, looks pretty slick actually...) Knowing Capcom though, they'll probably only reach 3/5 of the characters, not have CCust. or maybe have a really crappy version. The tekken characters were slopped and half-assed too. Either they just suck, (Paul Phoenix can't do anything against Aluma pressure; s.hk stops backdash and he has to rely on a two meter move just for invincibility. In SF, all characters can at least trade with two bars. Jin has this move that absorbs anything except for grapples. He can absorb Ken's SRK no prob and can even absorb armor break moves for breakfast. You can only beat it with a move that hits longer than his stance. What the game also got wrong is command grabs. They can be easily jabbed out and have no invincibility. Normal throw range is smaller and beats normal moves waaaaay too easy. The things the game got right is making light srk weaker. You can spam that and hit the guy and the peak of the jump without a trade. Either invincibility or your out. Ryu got a new move too but I think Ken or even Guile should. Ryu's also too easy to use or OP. shoryuken and links from solar plexus is devastating. Ryu is my choice and Heihachi is down pretty well. Bad at anti airs but is like a tank. Good recovery and pokes too. 8/10 for me. Needs more polish on tekken and they need to add in armor break again.

5. kentz19

kentz19 Member

Jun 19, 2012
    What? Street Fighter vs Tekken(Mobile Apps)

Wow! Tekken vs Street Fighter!

Two of my favorite computer combat(versus) games.

So excited for this!

6. User58394

Oct 23, 2011
    Trust me, it's worse than you think it is and only slightly better than you think it is.

7. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    I bet this game will contain half the chars and the full game with multiplayer will be release half a year later.

8. User58394

Oct 23, 2011
    It's already on the app, you just have to pay for it when the vita version comes out. #

9. Squizmek

Squizmek Active Member

Nov 3, 2010
    It looks awesome, but the onscreen controls will probably not like me.

10. OutSpoken

OutSpoken Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2011
    #50 OutSpoken, Jun 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
    So basically what they did with SF4 and SF4V.

I don't know, I don't think Capcom would be that stupid... since we all know now that the game engine works to support online multiplayer. If they pulled a cheap stunt and only gave us something like 8 or 10 characters like the first iOS SF, I personally think it would only go against themselves...and then SFxT wouldnt stand a chance at being an iOS chart topping hit, as I'm sure many people (myself included) wouldnt buy it. simples..

So capcom, do whats best and give the fans what they deserve!! a full proper game, don't be so tight :D

11. HellzHavocz

HellzHavocz Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2011
    Great wall of China right here.

12. User58394

Oct 23, 2011
    Funny thing is, I am chinese!

13. bojo619

bojo619 Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2011
    Any news or updates about the game?

14. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Whats going on in that second pic, is Ryu pole vaulting out of Kazuya's eyesocket?

15. HellzHavocz

HellzHavocz Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2011
    That's Kazuya's super art.

16. User58394

Oct 23, 2011
    Yes, pole vaulting. Tekken's main sport. This is a mini game where you have to pole vault over Kazuya with a pole in his eye socket... Lol, Just kidding.

Just his super art where he blasts the dude with his demon laser eye hocus pocus mystic devil technique. Both are crazy anyways.

17. rshkhsee

rshkhsee Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2010
    Blashyrkh
    Haha, Its the Bonus Stage: Dinosaur Highjump

For serious though, i need to start checking some replays of this game, and reading up a little bit. I have no idea how the Gems are activated or how to do that launch tag in move and things like that. And they must be back to saying 'Super Art' instead of 'Ultra'...

18. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Unfortunately while you and others won't buy it, there will still be a lot of people who will, which will let capcom think that what they're doing is ok. But we will see.

19. HarlequinRogue

HarlequinRogue Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2012
    Shanghai
    wtf. This game sucks already