BASEBALL APOCALYPSE - Endless Zombie-Smashing Armageddon Runner

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Masstertron, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Masstertron

Masstertron Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 18, 2013
    Game Developer
    Sydney, Australia
    #1 Masstertron, Sep 28, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    [​IMG]

Hi folks!

Some of you might remember Wave Wave which came out in March last year. Well I'm back with another monstrosity. Although this time it's a bit more accessible ;)

You see, in BASEBALL APOCALYPSE the world has come to an extraordinarily abrupt end, you know, the usual, and you're the only living soul who shall cleanse these lands of the legions of parachuting zombie skulls (yeah...).

Armed with only your trusty bat and five baseballs, you'll need to whack baseballs at the incoming zombies in a desperate bid to survive the endless wasteland.

The wonderful Gareth Davies and Daniel Cook did the artwork for the game, with animation by myself, and I've been lucky enough to include once again the musical nectar of Danimal Cannon and Chris Penner (Zef).

Check out the trailer and site link below. Release date is currently pegged for mid-October, for a couple of bucks, so be sure to keep an eye on the news on tv. When zombies and fireballs start raining down from the sky, and the news is dominated with reports of people taking to the streets with baseball bats and obliterating monsters on their apocalyptic path to justice, you'll know the game is out. (Disclaimer: please don't do that, just stay informed at Touch Arcade kk).

Tell me what you think!
    - Tom

BASEBALL APOCALYPSE WEBSITE
    BASEBALL APOCALYPSE TWITTER
    BASEBALL APOCALYPSE FACEBOOK

img_gameplay_1.jpg img_gameplay_9.jpg img_gameplay_6.jpg

2. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Wow this looks like good fun. I'll be on the lookout for release!

3. Masstertron

Masstertron Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 18, 2013
    Game Developer
    Sydney, Australia
    #3 Masstertron, Oct 20, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2015
    Baseball Apocalypse is coming out this week! Grab your bats 'cause it's SMASHIN' TIME.

I'm looking forward to seeing what you think of the game!

img_thisIsTheBaseballApocalypse.jpg