soosiz stuck...world 2 :(

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by hi54ever, Nov 12, 2009.

1. hi54ever

hi54ever Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    im stuck in soosiz world 2 where we have to defeat enemy to proceed higher...how to kill 2 big rolling monster with red spot on their head..? i kept dying there trying to jump on them..:( anyway, shouldn' twe made a soosiz walkthrough thread if its possible?

2. mattxb23

mattxb23 New Member

Nov 12, 2009
    Yeah, you gotta jump on the red spots. It makes it easier if theres a platform nearby you stand on so you can just wait until they roll around and the red spot is right above your head.

3. MartiNZ

MartiNZ Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Yeah they can be a real pain to time jumps for. The nice thing about the game is that if you get stuck on things like that, you can fall back on saving up coins for the invincibility powerup and then just run them down. In terms of timing, those guys are hard to kill, but there are harder ones later on, that follow you between platforms ><. GL.

4. appfreak

appfreak Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Geek (Media editor)
    London
    The secret is the right timing. Using the platforms or practicing the jump should work. Sometimes I jump several times on the enemy in case it needs more tham one hit.

5. epedemix

epedemix Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2009
    How do you get past world 2 level 7 with the big guy rolling around the whole time, and you have to jump on the red button in the middle to knock him out using the springs? I cant seem to figure that level out.

6. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Actually, there is a really easy way to do it. Next to the platform that the stones are rolling on, there is another platform,like this:
    o=soosiz guy
    O=rolling stone
    _=platform

_____ ______________
    (_____)o O(_____________)

When you are in this position, just jump straight and hit the red bumpon the stone when it appears. Worked easily for me once I figured it out.

7. maranga77

maranga77 New Member

Dec 15, 2009
    #7 maranga77, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2009
    um....help?

Hi everyone, I am new to soosiz and totally addicted so far..but I am stuck trying to jump on the guy with the sworld in world one level 7...any tips??

Opps got it sorted....eek...was easy really once I realised he didnt' keep charging at me!!!

8. maranga77

maranga77 New Member

Dec 15, 2009
    I just figured that!

Hey there, once you have knocked him out he gets a red button on his head which you need to jump on :).

I am stuck in world 3 level 3 trying to bounce off the monsters head but keep ending up stuck with nowhere left that I can reach!!:confused:

9. fressia

fressia New Member

Sep 13, 2010
    Hi all
    Hope you are still playing soosiz. I'm now stuck in world 2, level 7 as well. I tried several times to jump on the rolling stone but suddenly smaller stones appear on the platform. I keep repeating, find the button, strike the stone and jump on it. Weird thing is the big stone appears again after I jump on its red spot. It keeps repeating that way :(

I don't know what to do next ... Pls help:(

10. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    You talking about this dude (3:52)?

11. Toula2

Toula2 New Member

Oct 13, 2010
    helppppppppppppp!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    i need help with world 1 level 7.
    i cant kill the guy with the sword):